40. They're going to kill us.

"I'm bored, Baby. What do you want to do?" Jeremy asked. It was just us two, except for Katerine (apperentally Elijahs slave now.) petroling the perimiter. Stefan Elena Damon had convinced Elijah they needed to go get grocerys and left with him. I shrugged and looked out my window. It faced the backyard and there was a big tree practically staring at me. I grinned and got up, going to my book shelf and pulling out the small pocket knife I hid behind the Hunger Games series. 

"I have an idea." I said, turning around and dangling it in the air. Jeremy's eyes widened.

"And that would be?"

***

Jeremy and I started up the huge tree. I used my speed to climb up faster then him and perched on the second branch, looking at the trunk. I chuckled.

"What so funny?" Jeremy asked, catching up to me. I pointed to the tree trunk where the S+E was written in a little heart.

"Looks like we weren't the first to come up with this idea. Come on, lets go up another branch." We did and I sat closest to the trunk, stradling it. Jeremy was behind me, his chest pressed to my back. We both had our hands on the knife, but since I was closer to the trunk I was doing most of the work.  I had the heart drawn only when Jeremy gave me a soft kiss on my neck.

"Let me Baby, Please?" He murmered gentaly. I nodded and leaned back into his chest. He started humming Over Again in my ear and I let a smile slip onto my face, closing my eyes. "J and E forever." He said after a while. I opened my eyes to see Jeremy still carving our initials into the tree trunk. He had J&E written, and for under it. I took the knife before he could write ever and carved something else.

"J and E for eternity. Forever is too over used." I explained. Jeremy kissed my cheek.

"You're so cute." 

"I know." We climbed down the tree and went back to my room. Jeremy suprissed me by pushing me down on the bed and leaning down to whisper in my ear.

"Do you love me?" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You know I do." I said.

"Say it." I leaned my face up to press my lips against his.

"I love you." I whispered. He kissed down my neck.

"Louder."

"I love you."

"Scream it." I giggled.

"What exactly are we doing here, Jer?" He looked at me and gave me a cocky smile.

"Scream. It." 

"I LOVE YOU!" He smiled gave me a kiss

"I love you too." He said. Flipped us over, straddling his waist and pinning his arms above his head.

"Nuh uh." I said, leaning down to give him a rough kiss. "Scream it." He smirked before shouting out.

"I LOVE YOU!!" Louder then I did. I leaned back down and pressed my lips against his, slipping my hands up his shirt. Soon, his abs weren't the only things that were hard. I smiled at him, desided why not, and pulled of my shirt.

***

Jeremy collapsed next to me and pulled me into his arms, kissing my neck.

"Wow, that was great." I said, cuddling into him. "Why have I waited so long to do that?" 

"Because you're crazy." He said. I nuzzled my face into his bare chest.

"I'm glad you were my first, Jeremy." I paused for a second. "Oh. Shit."

"What?" He asked.

"Jeremy, you were my first. Stefan and Damon are going to kill us!" His eyes widdened. "Okay we need to take a shower right now, because we both smell like sex." Jeremy calmed down a little bit.

"...Shower sex?" I facepalmed.

"We're gonna be killed, and your too busy thinking about sex! You horny fucking- fine." He grinned and jumped up, taking me with him. "But we have to hurry!"

A/N: Okay, woah.

Jeremy: *Grins.*

Elizabeth: *Blushes*

That was crazy. What are Stefan and Damon gonna do when they find out that-

Jeremy and Elizabeth: SHUSH!!

Okay fine, shesh. Sorry for the late update and short chapter, I have a bit of writers block. Hope you enjoyed.

Jeremy: Vote Comment Message!