26. I Love You <3

BOOM!

I woke up in Damon's room, curled up in the middle of Stefan and Damon. We were all still in our clothes from the founders party, but Damon and Stefan weren't wearing their suit jackets. I yawned and got up, causing Stefan to roll over on his side, his back facing Damon.

BOOM!

The clock was blinking at 12:00 so the storm must have knocked out the power. I quickly walked to my room, cursing the cold hallway floors, and picked up my phone off my dresser. 11: 11. There was a flash of lightning.

"Make a wish..." Came a voice from behind me. I spun around and saw Katherine smirking. I screamed and fell backwards, tripping over the bottom of my dress. Lighting flashed and she was gone as my brothers entered the doorway. Damon helped me up and I cried into his chest.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I whimpered.

"K-katherine was right there." Stefan kissed my head.

BOOM!

"It's okay, you were probably just seeing things." He said. I shook my head.

"No." Damon laid me down on my bed and tucked me in.

"Why did you get up Sweetie?" Stefan asked.

"I wanted to change, so I don't ruin the dress." Damon smiled.

 \"Go to sleep Piccolo." He said. I closed my eyes and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I closed my eyes and pretended to fall asleep. Damon and Stefan left the room and I heard their doors close.

BOOM!

FLASH!

I whimpered and hugged the Pikachu that was on my pillow. I shut my eyes tightly and gasped the next time there was a crash of thunder. Every time I opened my eyes I thought Katherine would be in front of me

It was too much for me to handle so I got up and ran to Damon's room. I pulled his covers back and slipped into the bed. I laid with my head on his chest and clutched his shirt. My eyes started to droop. There was another flash of lightning. I closed my eyes and listened to Damon's steady breathing.

BOOM!

"Piccolo?"

"Yeah?"

"Whats wrong?" He asked me, smoothing back my hair. I bit my lip. Time to make excuses.

"I'm afraid of the thunder... and the lightning." I lied. Damon raised an eyebrow.

"You've loved storms since you were born. You used to sleep on your window seat when they happened. Whats really wrong Lizzie?" I frowned.

"I'm just afraid of the storm okay!" I snapped. Damon sighed and kissed my head. I whimpered buried my face in Damons shirt, to make me seem more afraid. I shivered and he pulled the blankets to my shoulders. I snuggled into his warmth and calmed down.

BOOM!

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Five...

Six...

FLASH!!

Seven...

Eight...

BOOM!

Eight miles away.

***

Jeremy and I sat on the couch in the living room. He sat at the end and I curled up into his right side. I was explaining what happened the night before.