34. Killing Katherine

"Lizzie! Lexi! Hurry up and get ready Stefan is gonna be here with Elena and Jeremy soon!"

"I still don't get why Elena just had to go." I murmured.

"Because, whether she wants to admit it or not, she's jealous that Stefan get's to see Katherine again." Lexi stated plainly, blowing on her nails.

We were both on our stomach's laying on my bed and watching T.V while our nails dried. We were both in one of Damon's t-shirts, which were huge on us. Lexi's hair was already done since she used the blow dryer then curled it. I wanted my hair to dry naturally and then I would do it.

"Your hair isn't gonna dry in time." I smirked at her. 

"Funny. I could say the same for your nails." I teased. Lexi rolled her eyes and got up.  

"We should have gotten ready earlier."  

"Agreed." I got up and checked my nails. They were completely dry.  

"I don't get why you didn't just use the blow dryer." Lexi pointed out. I shrugged. 

"You know I don't like how my hair comes out when I use it." Lexi rolled her eyes and got her dress, mask, and heels. I walked into my bathroom and dried the rest of my hair with a towel. By the time I finished my hair (I put it in small curls and pinned up a part of it with a red flower clip.) and got my dress, mask and shoes on, there was a knock at my door. I opened the door and Jeremy was standing there in his suit and mask, looking very handsome. He smiled at me and gave me a hug. 

"You look beautiful." He said. I was wearing a red dress, black gloves that went to my elbows, a black mask, and black flats. I gave him a kiss. 

"Mmm, don't be such a suck up." Jeremy kissed my nose. 

"Its true. Your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He said. 

"Ahem." Lexi said from behind me. 

"Uh... You too Lexi!" I giggled and pulled away from him.  

"Your lucky I said yes, Angel." I walked back to the bed and grabbed Lexi's hand. "You're my new date." I stated plainly and sat in her lap. She groaned.  

"But I already have a date." She said. I rolled my eyes.  

"Right. Daaamon! Your date is ready!"  I skipped to Jeremy and linked arms with him.

"Your in a good mood." He said, kissing my cheek. I shrugged.

"I'm not gonna let Katherine put a damper on my night."

***

We walked into the Lockwood Mansion and I looked around the room. A slow song was on and couples were dancing together.

"I wanna dance Jer. Lets go dance." I said dragging him to the dance floor.

"No, I don't feel like dancing." He said. 

"Too bad." I stated. 

We stood on the dance floor together. I had my arms around his neck and his arms were around my waist. We were swaying back and forth to the music. My head was leaning against his chest.

"I wanna go somewhere." I said. "Just you and me. No interuptions." Jeremy kissed my forehead.

"Like where, Baby?" 

"I don't know. Paris? Rome? Ooh, I haven't been to London in a while. Yeah. Let's go to London." Jeremy's eye's widened.

"London? Isn't that a little... expensive?" He asked. I gave him a quick kiss.