15. Jeremy is Smarter Than You Think

April 17, 1853

Damon (12) Stefan (6) and Elizabeth (2) stood in the kitchen making cookies. Elizabeth happily rolled the dough into balls and placed them on the cookie sheet. There father walked in through the door and all three children ran to him.

"Father!!" They shouted.

"You are home!!" Damon and Stefan hugged him and Elizabeth ran around them trying to hug him.

"Hey!! Not funny guys!! I wanna hug too!!!!" Giuseppe let go of his sons and scooped up his daughter.

"Hello Elizabeth." She grinned at her father.

"Father, were making cookies for Mothers birthday tommarow!!"

"Thats fantastic! Now your mother will have the best birthday ever!!" Giuseppe spun Elizabeth around in the air. She shreeked then giggled when she was put down. Damon looked at his little siblings once there father left the room.

"Stef, Lizzie, do you guys want to taste the cookie dough?" The two little Salvatore siblings looked up at the eldest.

"Is it good?" Stefan asked. Damon nodded, a miscivious glint in his eyes. The three siblings each took a little and ate it. 

"Mmmm...." Elizabeth smiled. "Its good." Stefan and Damon nodded and they all finished making the cookies.

November 3, 2011 

Jeremy and I stood in his kitchen, making dinner for us two, Stefan, and Elena, while they were at the grill. 

"So Eliza do you belivie in vampires." I froze, and kept chopping letuce like it didn't face me.

"Well no.. not realy..." I said lamely.

"Really? Because I heared some pretty interesting things yesterday, when you butt dialed me." I metaly cursed my phone. You good for nothing piece of...

"Like.. what?"

"Oh nothing realy.. exept- ow!" He looked at his hand that he cut with the knife, then at me. He stuck it towards me.

"Get that away from me!"

"Why? You don't want some?" I felt my fangs come out. I hid my face.

"Stop it!" He held it closer. 

"Come on, Elizabeth. I know your a vampire."

"No I'm not!!"

"Then show me your face!" I tried to calm down but it didn't work. So I pulled my hands from my face and faced him. He gasped.

"Ok, you got me. I'm a vampire. You can go run and scream now." Jeremy picked up a rag wiped the blood off his hand, and walked towards me. His fingers grased the veins on my face. My breath hitched and I leaned into his touch and moaned softly as my fangs went away.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why did you hide it?" My eyes shot open and I stared at him.

"Youre kidding, right?" He shook his head. "Why would I tell you Jeremy? What do you think I could of just gone up to you and said, Hey my name is Elizabeth and I'm a vampire! I never do that. No one EVER finds out. I never get to have friends for more then two years before they start noticing nothing about me is changeing! I don't get older! I'm stuck as a stupid 13 year old for life."

"I'm sorry." He said trying to hug me. I pushed back.

"Leave me alone!" I felt a tear run down my cheek and quickly wiped it away. 

"Please Eliza?" I whimpered and stumbled into his arms. He hugged me tightly and I sobbed. We stood like that for a while and He rubbed my back. Once I pulled away he set me on the counter and took my hand.

"I didn't ask for this life. I don't like being a monster..."

"Youre not a monster."

"I kill people."

"You need to." I shook my head.

"But I still do. And I don't even get the full effects." He looked confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I need to breath, my heart beats, I get sick, I don't heel as fast as other vampires, and I don't run as fast." Jeremy grabed my hand 

 "It's okay. You have people who care about you. Me, your brothers, Elena, and I'm pretty sure youve grown on Caroline." I smilled. 

"Shes grown on me too." He laughed lightly. 

one hour later

Jeremy and I laid on his bed. I laid with my head on his chest, faceing the ceeling. He had asked me to tell him what it was like in different places of the world.

"What was it like when you were human?" I grimmenced and then smiled lightly.

"I was born in 1852. My first memory of life was when I was one. Damon and Stefan were trying to get me to talk but I couldn't figure out how to form the words together. Stefan said Damon, and something just clicked. I felt happyer and said Damon. Then I told my family I loved them. That was when we were all happy together. My father wasen't mean then. But my Mother died when I was three. I don't remember her so much, but Damon and Stefan always tell me that I look just like her."

"I'm sorry about your mother." Jeremy said touching my cheek lightly.

"Thank you."

We talked for a little while more and he eventualy asked me a strange question.

"Eliza, can I ask you a hypothetic question?" He asked sitting up. I faced him.

"Um, sure..."

"Ok, lets say- Hypotheticly- I asked you- Hypotheticly- to be my- Hypothetic- girl friend. What would -IN THE MOST HYPOTHETICAL WAY- be your awnser?" I giggled.

"Well, Hypotheticly speaking, I would have to say yes." He grinned.

"Then, Elizabeth, will you be my girl friend?"

"I would love to." Jeremy grabbed me and kissed me deeply. It was the most magical thing I ever felt. The kiss was full of love and longing. I pulled myself closer and he pushed me down on the bed slowly. Once I pulled away, he took a breath and kissed my neck. I moaned and twisted my fingers in his soft hair.

"Jeremy...." He moved back up to my lips and kissed me again quickly.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." I smilled and we went downstairs to finish the dinner. But we kept getting sidetracked and kept kissing my neck.

A/N: So they are together now? how do you feel about them apples? Haha.

RATE 

COMMENT

VOTE 

GET A PET DONKEY

OR A DOG

A DOG WORKS.

BUT WHAT YOU SHOULD REALY GET

A HIPPO.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!