33. Hangover!

"Don't talk to strangers. Don't do all the thinking with your little head. Just like momma said, like momma said. my momma said." I sang along to the song playing through Jeremy's ipod dock. He was still upstairs and I was making him coffee so that when he woke up it would help the hangover he would most likely have. "Don't talk to strangers. Just wrap it up so you don't wind up dead. Just like momma said. Like momma said. My momma said..."

"Eliza..." Jeremy's whine came from upstairs.

"I'm coming Angel!" I turned off the music and ran upstairs with our coffee and a bottle of aspirin. I walked into his room and set down the coffee and aspirin. Jeremy wasn't in his bed. I walked into the bathroom and sighed. Jeremy was bent over the toilet, puking his guts out. 

"And this is why you don't drink." Jeremy lifted his head up from the toilet long enough to glare at me and then emptied his stomach again. I kneeled behind him, putting my right arm around him so I could rub his stomach and I combed my fingers on my left hand through his hair. I scrunched up my nose in disgust. I've dealt with enough of Stefan and Damon's hangovers to know how to handle them, but the throwing up part still grossed me out because they only threw up if they got drunk off of cheap beer.

"You drink." He reminded me. I chuckled.

"Yeah, but I can hold my Vodka down." I said. Jeremy groaned. "Are you done?" He shook his head and puked more. After a while he pulled his head away. "Are you done now?" 

"Yeah." Jeremy said. I got up so he could and gave him a hug. 

"I got you coffee and aspirin." He wiped his mouth off with a towel. "Thank you." Jeremy tried to give me a kiss, but I turned my head away so he ended up kissing my cheek.

"But your not getting a kiss until you brush your teeth." I said. Jeremy pouted and grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste. I laughed and walked into his room. I took a sip of my coffee and got two aspirins for Jeremy. He walked out of the bathroom holding his head. I handed him his aspirin and coffee and gave him a peck on his lips. He took the aspirin and took a huge swig of the coffee. I smiled at him and he frowned back and grabbed his head again.

"Your head hurts alot huh?" I asked pulling him to me. He nodded and hugged my waist, leaned his head on my shoulder and gritted his teeth. I kissed the side of his head.

"Oh, mio povero bambino."  Oh, my poor baby. I cooed. "Do you want me to make it better?"

"Yes." He groaned. I pulled away from him and held his head. I kissed his forehead and then turned him around so he sat between my legs and leaned his head back against my shoulder. I brought  my hands up on either side of his head and massaged his temples with my thumbs. He sighed in relief and closed his eyes. I kissed his head again.

"Your not gonna drink again until you turn 21, right? Or if Damon Stefan or I am with you?" 

"Yes." He said. 

"Good. What do you remember about last night?"  Jeremy turned his head back into my shoulder.

"You make it sound like we had sex." I chuckled and kissed his head. 

"I hope you realize if you weren't hungover I would probably smack you right now."

"Fair enough. After getting the vodka I drank half of it, then I think I wanted to go on the roof. You showed up, and its all fuzzy after that." 

"Do you remember our conversation?" Jeremy frowned.

"No." I sighed in relief. "But I remember being upset." He cocked his head. "Why was I upset?" My eyes widened. Shit.