Chapter 3

"Mom!!!!! I'm home!!!!!!"
I walked through the door kicking my shoes off. I threw my bag on the couch an headed towards the kitchen and started scouring the fridge for food.
"Okay dear!" My mom shouted back from the upstairs bedroom.
After I had finished the little snack I had put together I headed up to my room and plopped on my bed. I didn't feel like doing my homework yet so I decided to check my email and Facebook.
I opened my email and saw that it was all either spam or just promotional emails that nobody ever even opens.
I closed my email and then logged into my Facebook.
My page opened up and I clicked my notifications. I went through all the dumb game invites and just as I was about to click off I realized I had a friends request. Anybody wanna guess who it was from?
Lucas Mayfield wants to be your friend.
This guy sure didn't waste anytime. I momentarily considered pushing decline and then try to play hard to get but I then thought better and clicked accept. Not even ten seconds afterward a chat box pops up on the side with a message from Lucas.
Lucas: Hey beautiful ;)
Wow....there was so many possible ways to answer that. Or I could just ignore it completely and just turn on Netflix and eat Ben&Jerry's cookie dough ice cream.
Who am I kidding I have to be incredibly insane to ignore this.
Me: Hey yourself.
I decided to try and be flirty. May I repeat try......
Lucas: Hows your car? :)
Me: Good, no thanks to you.
Lucas: I said I was sorry :,(
I also meant it when I said I would make it up to you.
Me: Yes, I recall you saying that and yet you never said how. Nor did you even reiterate what you meant.
Lucas: Patience grasshopper. You shall know in due time. I'll see you at school tomorrow. ;)
Me: See ya :)
After that weird conversation I logged out and decided to start doing my homework. After i had finished mu 2 hours of homework I went downstairs and ate supper.
Me an my mom were both obsessed with The Vampire Diaries so we both started watching the marathon that was on. At about 10:30 We turned it off and we both went to our bedrooms. I got ready for bed and laid down.
I then started to fall asleep with Lucas on my mind and wondering what he would say to me tomorrow. Also I was anxiously waiting to see him.

A/N
Hey guys I'm sorry this is such a short chapter but I am still trying to figure out what direction I want this story to go in so just bear with me and I will do my best to make this a really good book. Anyway don't forget to vote and comment!!!!