𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌 ☆

𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑!
𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒: 𝖺 𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒/𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖤𝖽𝖽𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 1986

𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑!𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒: 𝖺 𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒/𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖤𝖽𝖽𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 1986

You waited outside of the school, books in hand and your bag hanging off of your shoulder

You waited outside of the school, books in hand and your bag hanging off of your shoulder. To no surprise, you got paired up with Eddie Munson again for another class project. You weren't sure what the teachers goals were when it came pairing you two together, but let's just say it gave you a headache each time. You groaned and rolled your eyes, checking the watch on your wrist. Ten minutes late. School ended ten minutes ago and he still wasn't here.

Truly, you weren't prepared to ride in Eddie's van. His driving was terrible. You weren't even one hundred percent sure he had his drivers license, but yet he still somewhat knew what he was doing. Each time it felt like he was going to crash into anyone and anything that his eyes could see. It was quite devastating being the passenger. In the back of your head, you would scold him. Tell him that he's an idiot and needs to be more careful, but never dared to say it out loud to his face.

While you were deep in though, the doors to the school busted open. A smiling Eddie walking out, swinging his keys around his fingers. "Sorry." He chuckled, walking up to his van. You rolled your eyes, pushing yourself off of the brick wall as you walked around the van to the passenger side, hand grabbing the handle. Opening the door, you placed your bag down on the seat first before pulling yourself up and sitting down. "I'm gonna be completely honest with you...I have no idea what we're doing for this project." Eddie shut his door.

You shut yours before turning to look at him, reaching into your bag for the paper the teacher had handed everyone. "Here. Read." You bluntly spoke, practically shoving the paper into his hands that were adorned with rings. Eddie grabbed the paper from you, bringing it close to his face. "Research...topic...volcanos." Eddie murmured under his breath, furrowing his brows as he read the paper. He was taking entirely too long to read it. You sighed, snatching the paper from him, "we have to research volcanos and make a poster board about it." You explained as simple as you could. "Oh...sounds simple." Eddie spoke.