𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6

❝𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

After the chaotic day yesterday, the Wheeler basement was filled with small snores from everyone

After the chaotic day yesterday, the Wheeler basement was filled with small snores from everyone. With Dustin propped up against the tv, his mouth hung open. Robin's face was smushed up against the table as she used her jacket as a pillow. Nancy slept on the carpeted floor, curled into a ball. And Lucas and Steve were fast asleep on the couch. Sadly, you were also on the floor. Static from the walkie interrupted the quietness, "hey Dustin, this is Eddie. You there?" Eddie's voice came through. "Dustin, can you hear me? Dustin?"

Your hand reached over for the walkie, your eyes still closed. Your hand searched for the walkie, hitting the table multiple times before you finally grabbed onto the walkie. Letting out a groan, you rubbed the back of your neck, your whole body stiff from sleeping on the floor. "Hey, it's y/n." You talked into the walkie, looking around at the others. "Y/n!" Eddie said with enthusiasm. "Hey, um, I'm gonna need a food delivery like really soon. Unless you want me going out into the big scary world..." Eddie joked.

Shaking your head, you leaned in closer to the walkie, "no, don't do that. I'll be there soon." You took a deep breath in. "Yeah, yeah, listen...can you pick me up a six-pack?" Eddie asked. You rolled your eyes at his question. "I know it's stupid as shit to drink right now, but something nice and cold would really calm my nerves." Eddie tried to convince you. Looking around at the others again, you noticed that Max wasn't on the couch. Your eyes widened immediately as you began to worry. "Hey, I'm gonna have to call you back." You quickly spoke. "No, no, don't you dare. Y/n-" You shut the radio off as Eddie was talking.

You quickly crawled over to Dustin, shaking him awake, "Dustin!" You yelled in a whisper. "Huh?" Dustin mumbled. "Where is Max?! You were supposed to keep an eye on her!" You shook him again. "I was. She's sleeping right....there," Dustin rubbed his eyes, pointing at the couch before turning his head to look at it. "Oh, shit." He kept staring at the couch. "Where is she?" You asked. "She was there a second ago. I swear I just dozed off," Dustin looked at his watch, "...an hour." He looked back up at you. "What's going on?" Nancy looked at the both of you, her eyes still puffy from just waking up.