𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 15

❝𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏❞

"Y/n!" Dustin screamed, barging into the door

"Y/n!" Dustin screamed, barging into the door. "Y/n!" Dustin screamed, breathing heavily as he rushed through the house, limping. He looked down at the floor, noticing the trail of blood that lead to kitchen. "Oh, god..." He breathed out. "Y/n!" Dustin screamed. His eyes widened as he saw you slumped over against the kitchen cabinets. His eyes fluttered down to the dead bat on the floor, a knife sticking out of it's head. "Y/n..." Dustin limped to you as he dropped to his knees, cupping your face. You were out cold, your body limp. He looked down at your arm, noticing the pool of blood under it. "Shit, shit," He muttered, trying to shake you away. "Don't be dead. Don't be dead." He put his two fingers under your chin, feeling for your pulse. "Dustin!" Eddie came running through the door.

"She's in here!" Dustin screamed. Eddie dropped his spear and shield, holding his stomach in pain as he rushed towards the kitchen. "She's passed out." Dustin looked over his shoulder. "Jesus Christ..." Eddie noticed the bat and the pool of blood around you as kneeled in front of you. "She cut her arm pretty bad. She lost a lot of blood." Dustin grabbed the bandana from off of his head, lifting your arm carefully. "Y/n, hey." Eddie grabbed your face, your head limp in his hands as he looked at you with worry. "Wake up. Wake up." He muttered through clenched teeth, tapping your face lightly. Eddie grew worried, noticing the small and bloody cuts on your face. Most likely from fighting off the bat.

Dustin breathed out as he lifted your sleeve, seeing the old bandage you had wrapped around your arm were completely soaked in blood. "Shit." He blinked, carefully wrapping the bandana around the wound, tying it tightly to put pressure on it. "You better wake up." Eddie's eyes scanned your body searching for any sign that you would awake soon. He didn't even notice that you had his guitar on your back, too busy worrying about you. "Y/n, come on," Eddie breathed out. "You promised me." He sighed. Dustin grabbed ahold of your shoulder, shaking you.

"Y/n..."

"Y/n..."

You could faintly hear your name being called. "Wake up." You could hear Eddie's voice. Eddie? How? Were you dead? "She's moving." Dustin spoke, his voice very echoey. Your brows furrowed, feeling the throbbing pain in your arm returning. "She's moving!" Dustin exclaimed. "Y/n!" Eddie shouted. You could feel a pair of warm hands holding your face as you tried to open your eyes. Taking a deep breath in, you pried your eyes open, your vision very blurry. From what you could make out, someone was in front of you. Someone you recognized. It looked like Eddie. "Eddie?" You said in a whisper, barely able to speak. "I'm right here." He responded. You blinked, trying your best to clear up your vision. "Eddie?" You asked again. This wasn't real. You had to be dreaming. He died. In your arms.