𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 7

❝𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄?

❝𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄?❞

Eddie grabbed your hand gently, helping you out of the water as he stood on the dirt, his clothes soaked and his wet hair framing his face

Eddie grabbed your hand gently, helping you out of the water as he stood on the dirt, his clothes soaked and his wet hair framing his face. You breathed heavily, holding onto his hand tightly. You reached around your neck, realizing that you had lost your walkman in the process. "Fuck!" You screamed, looking all around you in a panic. "What's wrong?!" Eddie looked at you. "My walkman," you said in-between breaths. "I need it! I need my walkman!" You pulled away from Eddie. "Y/n, that thing is gone. You can just get a new one after all of this shit!" Eddie grabbed you by your arm, pulling you towards him. "No! I need it!" You shouted.

Your mind was jumbled and you were in a state of shock. Your walkman was the only thing you had to fight against Vecna. And after seeing what just happened to Jason's friend, you were even more fearful than before. "Y/n, it's just a stupid piece of junk!" Eddie grabbed onto you. "No, Eddie! I need it or else-"

"Or else what?!" Eddie looked you straight in the eye, his mouth slightly agape as he waited for an answer. You slowly turned your head, looking back at the lake. Eddie looked in the same direction before glancing at you, "what is it?" Eddie asked, still confused. "I'm scared, Eddie." You spoke, softly tears filling your eyes. Truth be told, your entire body was shaking. "I know, I know." Eddie softly mumbled. His other hand grabbed your arm, pulling you closer to him. "I'm not safe without the music." You admitted. Eddie shook his head, his brows furrowing. "Nancy and Robin figured out a way to fight off Vecna when they went to visit Victor Creel," you looked at him. "They said that Victor somehow escaped Vecna's curse because his favorite song was playing," you exhaled. "It was the only way to stop him..."

Eddie didn't know what happened, but he pulled you into his chest, wrapping his arms around you. It was like a reflex to comfort you. "Shit." He sighed. "Eddie," you mumbled against his chest, "he's already after me. I saw him earlier today when I was at my house. My own home. He knows. He's been watching my every move. I don't think I have much time." A tear slipped from your eye, recalling the moment when you saw your mother in the house. You clenched your eyes shut, holding onto Eddie tightly. Eddie looked at you as you struggled to keep your emotions in.