𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 9

❝𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄❞

You and Eddie sat against the rock, your knees pressed to your chest as you fidgeted with your fingers

You and Eddie sat against the rock, your knees pressed to your chest as you fidgeted with your fingers. Eddie wiped his hands on his black jeans, and crouched down as he looked around the woods, wondering if he could see them. "Think they got lost?" You raised your brows, wiping the dirt from your hands. "I doubt that." Eddie looked over his shoulder, pulling at his ear. "Aha! There it is! In your face, Henderson!" Steve came pushing through the bushes, adorning a yellow sweater. You quickly sat up, seeing both Dustin and Steve. "Guys!" You smiled, dropping your bag to the floor. "Holy shit!" Steve opened his arms. You hugged him tightly. Dustin ran over to Eddie, engulfing him in a hug as well.

"We thought you guys were goners." Dustin sighed. "We thought so too." Eddie patted Dustin on the back. "Y/n?" Robin and Nancy pushed through the bushes. "Robin." You gave her a soft smile, running up to her, hugging her tightly. "Holy shit, you're okay!" She chuckled. Max and Lucas followed behind them, "you guys are alright." Lucas smiled. You pulled away from Robin, hugging Lucas. "Max." Your eyes softened, hugging her as well. "You're okay." She said with relief. "As okay as I can be." You mumbled.

"Wait, y/n," Nancy looked at you, walking up to you. "Where is your walkman?" She furrowed her brows. "Hate to say it, but that thing is at the bottom of Lovers Lake." Eddie sighed. "We saw the cops by Reefer Ricks, what the hell happened?" Steve asked. You and Eddie both looked at each other as you slowly walked over towards him, parallel to the others. "Vecna's curse," you started. "Jason and his friends found me and Eddie and while we were trying to get away, Jason's friend was killed right in front of our eyes. His body just lifted out of the water and it-" you stopped yourself, "the boat ended up tipping and we fell into the water. Now, here we are."

"Jesus Christ." Dustin sighed. "But," you gave everyone a look, "I need to tell all of you something. Something very important that I should've said sooner." You gulped. "What is it?" Nancy folded her arms across her chest. "Yesterday, when Steve took me to my house, I'm pretty sure I saw him, Vecna. But," you gestured with your hands, "he imitated my mother? I don't really know how to explain it. And just last night, I had a nightmare. I was here," you pointed at the ground, "and it was so quiet and dark and I kept seeing things and hearing things all around me. I ended up seeing the real him. H-he told me that my time was coming soon." Your voice was shaky, recalling the vivid nightmare.