𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 8

❝𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒❞

"Y/n

"Y/n..."

You jumped awake, eyes shot wide open. You sat there for a minute, trying to process waking up. Slowly sitting up, you looked around you, noticing you were still under skull rock, yet Eddie wasn't by you. Your brows furrowed in confusion, looking left and right for him. Fear filled your body as you crawled from under the rock. The woods were dark, the moon still shining high in the sky. You grew worried, reaching to grab your bag, but it wasn't there. "Where is it?" You mumbled, your palm rubbing over the dirty ground as you tried to reach around in the darkness. You swore you had brought it with you.

"Eddie?!" You called out, standing to your feet. The woods were still slightly visible thanks to the moonlight. You spun around on your heel, looking over your shoulder. Maybe he went to use the bathroom? You rubbed your eyes with the back of your hand. "Y/n!" Eddies voice shouted from the distance. You looked all around you, "Eddie?!" You shouted back. You couldn't determine where his voice was coming from, it sounded like it was all around you. "Eddie, I'm at the rock!" You shouted again, hoping he could hear you. "Y/n!" Eddie screamed. You grew concerned. He didn't sound like he was looking for you, but rather calling for your help.

Old twigs cracked under your feet and leaves crunched under your feet as you started walking in any direction. "Eddie!" You shouted, hoping he would respond, that way you could try and figure out where he was. This time, it was completely silent. You coward in fear, hugging yourself as you walked through the woods. It was so quiet. So quiet you could hear the sound of your breathing. No sound of owls hooting. No sound of crickets. Not even the sound of wind blowing through the trees. Just silence. "Eddie, stop dicking around and come out! You're scaring me!" You gulped, looking over your shoulder. Eddie didn't respond.

Why would he play some stupid trick like this knowing you guys are on the run? You sighed, stopping in your tracks. "It's useless," you muttered, turning back around and heading down the same path to skull rock. "Eddie, I'm going back to the rock! I'm not playing your stupid game, okay?!" You rolled your eyes, shuffling your feet against the dirt. You hugged yourself tighter, trying to warm yourself up. The sweater you had on wasn't doing you justice. "And you better have my bag too, asshole!" You shouted to your left. Skull rock came into view, a small sense of relief washing over you. Scanning the woods one more time, you saw nothing but trees. Did Eddie go back to Lovers Lake?