The planing

TW : self harm

They completely lost track of time, it was 9pm and they were supposed to be back at 8:30pm. They quickly ran home knowing that Phil would be waiting on them. It was a 12 minutes away from their house so they knew they had to book it. Once they finally got home after running for a while and a bit of laughing from tripping and falling from the stuff animals they had won at the fair , they opened the door to see Phil Sitting in the living room drinking tea. " You two are late" Phil said as he turned around, " Sorry! We got a little distracted" Ranboo said as him and tubbo walked in and shut the door. " so how was y'all's day? Did you have fun?" Phil said looking at the two with a curious face, tubbo looked at Ranboo, " we had a lot of fun" tubbo said with a little giggle. " so does that mean?" Phil asked with a joyful look on his face, " yes" Ranboo said while he looked at tubbo. " COME HERE! YAY!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!" Phil said as he ran up to the two boys and gave them a hug, " Why is everyone yelling?" Techno said walking down the stairs. Phil stepped away from the two boys with a smile on his face, " Am I missing something?" Techno said in a confused face, tubbo just lifted up his hand, looked at Ranboo then back at techno. " wait- does this mean what I think it does?" Techno said walking toward Phil, Ranboo nodded his head. Techno walked to Ranboo and tubbo and gave them both a hug, " I'm proud of you two for coming out of y'all's shell, I'm also happy for you two!" Techno said pulling away from the hug, " also Ranboo, It's good to know you make tubbo happy!" Techno said giving Ranboo a separate hug. " Thank you techno! I'm glad that I found someone that makes me happy" Ranboo said while he stepped toward tubbo. " oh wait! Let's go tell Tommy!" Tubbo said bouncing up and down, " Okay! Let's go!" Ranboo said grabbing tubbos hand, they both ran upstairs to Tommy's room. They knocked on the door and waited for him at answer, " what's up? You two look happy!" Tommy said as he stood in the door way, " we have something to tell you, can we come in?" Tubbo asked looking behind Tommy, " Yeah! Come on in" Tommy said as he moved out of the way to let the two in. The two walked in the room and shut the door because they didn't want Wilbur to know yet, and they all sat on the bed like they did when they were younger. " So what's up?" Tommy said looking at the two, " sooooo" Tubbo said as he looked at Tommy. " promise you won't be mad?" Tubbo looked at Tommy as he grabbed his hands like he was going to tell Tommy the worst news of his life. " why would I be mad?" Tommy said looking confused, " ok then, so you know  how me and Ranboo went out today?" Tubbo said looking at Tommy then Ranboo then back at Tommy. " Yeah? You just went on a date? Right?.." Tommy said looking confused, " well... Me and Ranboo, are engaged" Tubbo said looking at Tommy right in the eyes. " really?" Tommy asked confused, " yes really Tommy, it's not a joke or prank" tubbo said. " REALLY! YAYY! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!" Tommy said as he leaped forward to hug the two, " Ranboo just saying, you are stuck with us forever! Until the day you die" Tommy said laughing and looking at Ranboo. " don't worry I'm not going anywhere anytime soon" Ranboo said laughing. " Who else knows?" Tommy asked looking at the two boys, " basically everyone in the house except Wilbur." Tubbo said looking back at Tommy, " well okay, TOMORROW WE SHOULD START PLANING FOR THE WEDDING!!!" Tommy said bouncing up and down like a little kid on Christmas. " WE SHOULD!!" Tubbo said joining in on the bouncing, " so I'm going to be babysitting the rest of my life? Okay.." Ranboo said in a disappointed voice while laughing, " HEY! That's offensive!" Tubbo and Tommy said looking dead at Ranboo, they couldn't take each other seriously so they all started laughing. " LETS GO TO BED SO WE CAN DO THE PLANNING!!" Tubbo yelled while getting up and pulling Ranboo off the bed. " do I have a choice?" Ranboo said while getting pulled off the bed, " No, let's go" Tubbo said pulling him on his feet and to the door. " GOOD NIGHT TOMMY! SEE YOU TOMORROW!" Tubbo yelled while pulling Ranboo out the door with him. " GOOD NIGHT TUBBO! GOODNIGHT RANBOO!" Tommy yelled as he got up to shut the door, " GOODNIGHT TOMMY!" Ranboo faintly yelled as they walked away. They got into tubbos room and started laying down. " I'm happy your the one I get to spend the rest of my life" Tubbo said while looking at Ranboo. " I'm happy of that too! Honestly if you never came up to me that one day, I don't know where I'd be today. Honestly probably with my sister" Ranboo said looking at tubbo. " What? You never told me.." Tubbo said in a confused upset voice, " I never told you because, I never thought I'd go through with it after I meet you, without you knowing it, you probably saved my life" Ranboo confessed looking teary eyed, " did or have you ever.. self harmed?!" Tubbo said sitting up, " Uhh.. yeah... I did for a little bit...before.. and after we started dating ... I mean I stopped.. about a year or two ago.." Ranboo said looking down, he felt as if the whole world was crushing down on him. " we've been together for 4  years! Was I ever the reason?! If I was I'm sorry!" Tubbo said as he hugged Ranboo, " you were never the reason tubbo, the reason I did it was to feel something because my parents made me feel like shit so I beat myself up for it! But I stopped because I knew when and if you found out, you would be really upset so I stopped and just started to write out how I felt." Ranboo said hugging tubbo, " I'm sorry they made you feel like that" Tubbo said still hanging on to Ranboo. " it's not your fault, please don't blame yourself again" Ranboo said while hugging tubbo still, They fell asleep like that. In the morning they woke up to Tommy yelling " WAKE UP LOVE BIRDS" Tommy busted the door open. " good morning tommy" Ranboo yawned while stretching, " good morning Tom" Tubbo said already ready for the day. " LETS GO DOWN STAIRS TO PLAN YOUR WEDDING!!" Tommy said while pulling Ranboo out of bed, tubbo helped. They managed to get Ranboo out of bed and downstairs. " good morning boys, are you ready to start planing?" Phil said as he handed Ranboo a cup of coffee, " you really aren't a morning person" techno said laughing. They all sat at the table, " let's start!" Tubbo said as he pulled out books, paper, and a drawing table to draw it all out. Just like that they started planning, They spent all day planing. They picked out the guest, the dress code ( it wasn't very strict as they wanted everyone to be comfortable), and all of the fun things they would do. Such as, the party's before the wedding, the stuff they will do at the wedding, and the honeymoon after the wedding. And where the wedding would be placed at, they decided on a outside wedding, with trees in the back of the venue, and a not big but not small barn for food and other things, such as the dance floor and music area.