Confrontation

Stray's POV
"Stray. That's a unique name. I've never heard of anything quite like it. She was tall for a woman, shorter than me though. I'm like... 6"5'. She looked kind of asian. Half, if I may say. She had long, black, wavy hair and dark brown eyes. Dark brown eyes that I wouldn't mind gazing at for a long period of time. What? What am I saying? I just met the girl. I want to be her friend first. I want her to fully understand me. If she does come to know me, will she leave me? I decided to help her pack today. Be a little friendly towards the newcomer. And then I found out her apartment is right next door to mine. Unbelievable! I would've never guessed! What a lucky arrangement. We also went out for dinner after I helped her unload all her suitcases. Dinner didn't really consist too much of anything. Just ice cream. I got her to try my favorite kind of ice cream, which I found was her favorite too. What are the odds? I could say that we were almost fated to meet each other, I guess." the journal read. Awwwh. How sweet. Really? I find out the guy I like, whom I've just met, likes me back, but he's changed into...this Axel guy. I don't understand. I decide to stop reading. I think I've pretty much already found what I was looking for. I close the journal back up and go to my room to place it back within the first drawer. I then glance at the clock. It reads: 5:30pm. You know what? I'm gonna go pay my neighbor a visit. I dash out of my apartment and knock vigorously on Axel's door. A few moments later, the door opens revealing Axel himself. "What do you want?" he snarls. Woah, fiesty. Time to play with the bad dog. "What? That's no way to treat your oh so favorite person." I play all innocent and cute like. He raises an eyebrow at me. "You? My favorite person? Please." I smirk at him. "Oh contrare. After reading your diary, I'd say that I am." "What diary?" he questions. "Yours, well, Lea's diary. I know about you, Axel. I know what you are and whom you work for. You have nothing to hide from me. I also know you know who I am from Lea's side of memories. To put it simply, Lea is you and you are Lea, Axel." He smirks at me. "Hmph. So you know my secret. What? You want to leave me too?" Now this is where it sure to gets real.