Stray's Tattoo

Stray's POV
I wonder if Lea knows what YouTube is. He rejected my offer, but I was kind of hoping I would get the chance to hangout and record with him. Maybe he really isn't good with cameras? Maybe I should stop questioning myself and actually finish my makeup. I'm almost done, just have to apply the lips. I choose a subtle red to go with my outfit. Ah. All done. As I put everything away, I hear someone opening the door to my apartment. Guessing that it would be Lea, I hollered through the wall. "Hey, I'm done with my makeup! Have you changed?" Soon Lea came to my bedroom doorway. "How do I look?" he shows off a spinning movement. "I like it!" It was a black cloak, how could I like it? But I'll lie and say I do, but, it does look good on him. "What's with the black cloak? You know it's going to be sunny today, don't you?" I ask him. "Yes, but this'll help me be ready." he mutters in a low voice. "I'm sorry. What was that? I couldn't hear." I really couldn't. His voice was too low. "Ah, nothing. Don't worry about it." he says. Obviously, that's not what he said, but I don't want to pry. My makeup's completely packed away. I stand up from the bed and walk over to him. He stands there with a shocked expression at me. "What?" I ask. "You have a tattoo??" he asks me. Has he not seen it the whole time? It's been there, on my left shoulder. My tattoo is that of a heart. Hearts are really my thing and it's sort of a symbol of mine, really. Although, I had this tattoo from when I was born, so that could just make it a birthmark, I suppose. I never really found it to mean anything. Although, it would be pretty cool if I had been some kind of person from a prophecy. Someone who has been 'marked' or 'chosen'. "Have you just noticed this now?" I ask him. "Apparently so. I don't really do much for tattoos, but they're okay, I suppose." Ah well. Everyone's opinions are different. Can't get mad over something like that. He's wearing a cloak for God's sake! "Ah, well. Should we head out now? I was thinking we can go on over to the store nearby and then if we're still out, we can go out for lunch?" I was hoping maybe, we can actually eat in somewhere. "Sure. That sounds great." He first backs out of my room's doorway, me following behind him. We head towards my apartment door and I made sure to grab my cash and cell on the way out. The elevator seems to be working today. "Hey, let's take the elevator this time. It seems to be working now." He nods and follows me into the elevator. I push the down button and the door closes. We both just stood there, unspeaking. Lea was sort of fidgeting. I hope everything was okay. I wonder what could've been going on in his head. The elevator stops and the closed door now opens. We walk into the lobby and out of the building.