The Room

Stray's POV
I don't know why, but I have a funny feeling I'm being watched. And that's saying a lot for someone who's asleep. Well, now I'm awake and alert, but I don't feel like actually getting up and moving around just yet, so my eyes are still closed. I lay there on the bed, just thinking about things, having thoughts, about...about...a peculiar person. Okay, so when I first met him, I kind of already found that I liked him, but now he's confusing! I feel like I should read that journal again and see if there's any writing about me since the few days I've been here. I feel someone hovering over me, looking down. I feel nervous to open my eyes. Who else could it be? I only know two people in this town. Well, three, but that doesn't count. Like a bandaid, I quickly peel my eyes open and I see Axel standing over my bedside. I rollover to the other side of the bed and slip off, falling to the ground. I sit up, rubbing my eyes. Please tell me I'm dreaming. I open my eyes once more and peek over my bed to the other side. Yep. Definitely not a dream. "What are you doing here? And in my room at that??" I shout over across the bed. "Woah, woah sleepy head. You might want to take a look around you. This is my room." Axel explains to me. I look around the room. It does look different. I thought to have dragged my feet into my own apartment, not his! Was I too sleepy not to recognize it. That can't be. I turn my stare into a glare. "Why'd you bring me here Axel??" I exclaim. I want an answer. "Why would I want a lousy girl, such as yourself, in my room. By the way, feel free to leave at any given moment." he says, whilst waving a hand as if saying goodbye. I pick myself up from the floor and walk towards the doorway. I glance at Axel before leaving and give him a smug. "This isn't over. Just you wait." I tell him before I walk out into his living area and out of his apartment. I unlock my apartment and walk in, whilst closing the door behind me. About that journal... I walk to my bedroom and open the first drawer where I had deposited Lea's journal. I pick up the journal and walk into the living area. I make myself comfy upon the couch. Because I'm curious, I want to know what Lea thought of me when we first met. I open the journal and briefly skim through the pages. Aha! Found it. The date is written as of September 8, 2019. That is the date when I first moved here, two days ago. Today was September 10. I'm astonished at how much has happened already. Seems unbelievable. Rrrring. Really? Just when I start to read, something has to happen. I pick up my phone and answer. "Hello?" I ask. "Hey, Chiwa! It's Kitsune! How are you??" the person on the other line goes. I stay silent, debating on what I should say. Who's Chiwa? I am not the person she speaks of. Realizing how silent I stood on the phone, she responded again. "Oops, sorry! Wrong fan-fiction!!" she exclaims before hanging up. Uhm, okay. That was odd. Fan-fiction? What is this fan-fiction she speaks of? I do not know of a fan-fiction. Anyway, going back to the page I was on, I start reading.