The Collision

Stray's POV
Ah, what a lovely town. Moving is always fun when it's in a different area. I bet there are so many different and exciting things to do here, I can't wait! I take a look outside the apartment window. Being 24 is awesome! I can go anywhere in the world, do anything I want to do, and no one here to say 'You're not old enough to go out on your own!' or 'It's not safe.' I am an adult, my frontal lobe is fully closed; I am grown enough to think and make adult enough decisions! Although, I wouldn't be able to do anything until I finish packing and renovating my apartment, but five full luggages is too much of a handful for only one person. I should go out and search for some help...at least that's what I'll keep telling myself to get out of it for now. I grab my handbag and cell on the way out. I lock the door behind me and make a notice of the apartment number, 216. Second floor, room 16. The elevator's jammed so I make my way to the stairs. I don't really enjoy stairs. Easy to walk down, hard to climb up. I finally make it to the bottom of the flight of steps and exit the building. The town's name, Radiant Garden, wasn't to be taken lightly. The outside looked beautiful. I couldn't believe my eyes. Was really such thing true? Has the heavens been so grateful as to bestow such a wonderful sight to my eyes? Whether it was real or not, it looked like someone had taken a large canvas and just outdid themselves. It was truly amazing. The birds were chirping, the bees were buzzing, and the flowers swaying from the wind. The townsfolk were dancing, children were playing, and everyone had just been so polite to everyone. Now this was a fairytale come true. I take everything in with one breath and start walking down the walkway. In fact, I feel so graceful, I start skipping down the walkway. I closed my eyes, tilted my head back and start frolicking like some kind of five year old girl who just got some candy. La la la la la la la la la- OOF! "Oh sorry! I wasn't paying attention!" How embarrassing! I didn't actually think I would bump into anyone. Call me naive. I looked up from the ground after picking myself up and dusting myself off. The person I had collided with had a tall and slim silhouette. He had emerald-green eyes and long, ruby-red, spiky hair. The person was wearing that of a yellow scarf, an orange vest draping over a plain white T, a beige colored pants, and reddish-orange sneakers with black socks. I could sense a friendly aura vibrating off of him. "Hi! My name's Lea, got that memorized? What's your name?" the guy said with a smile.