Lea's Last

Lea's POV
I listen to Stray shuffle to her room, while I take over the dishes. I feel bad for making her worry about me earlier. She must've thought something was wrong. I wonder what kind of face I was making. I hope I wasn't wearing such an embarrassing expression. I finish washing and drying the dishes for her. I should probably go back to my apartment to go change into something...wearable. I don't want to risk being seen in public in a silly outfit and embarrass my new friend. 'Friend'. What is it with that word? What is a real friend these days? I remember having at least one as my 'other' form. I only remember so much from what was going on. I'm kind of afraid to turn again. When will I be able to find my light? I snap out of thought and head to Stray's room. As I approach the doorway, I see her sitting on top of her bed, indian style. She is gently applying her makeup. How do women even wear that stuff? Won't it bother them. She sees me standing in the doorway with the corner of her eye. "Oh, hey. Sorry I'm taking too long. I've always gotta look my best, you know?" she smirks. "Oh, I know. But it's a lot harder to try and look this good." I say in a teasingly matter, whilst holding my position in a pose. She, of course, laughs. Mission accomplished. "But anyway, I was actually thinking I should swing by my room so I can change into something more comfortable." "Yeah, that's fine. By the time you get back, I should be done with my makeup. It's a life essential." she says holding her hand out in a fist and looking up towards the ceiling. I swear, I could've seen sparks in her eyes. "Oh, hey! Before you go, I actually wanted to ask you a question. Would you be willing to record with me for my YouTube channel?" What's a Youtube channel? What's a Youtube? "Sorry, but I'm shy on cameras." I say. I just don't want to reject the offer, but I don't know what it is, therefore, I am not doing it. Her expression faded from a smile to a sullen look. "Oh. It's okay. Don't worry about it!" She says it's fine, but is it really? I nod my head in acceptance and head over to my apartment to change. I come to my door and walk in. I feel like something's different. There's a negative sensation crawling over my skin. I walk passed a mirror that I have hanging on the wall. Out of the corner of my eye, I catch a glimpse of that thing again. It could just be my imagination and mean there's absolutely nothing wrong. I am just hallucinating. At least that's what I'll keep telling myself. I head to my room and begin the search for a shirt within my closet. I'm hanging out with a friend. I might as well wear something decent. The word 'friend' comes to mind again. Oh yeah. I remember. What was his name? His true identity is Sora. So add an 'X' and rearrange some letters and I'm left with...Roxas. Sora's Nobody. Roxas is someone that has become close to Axel in time. The past is the past. I will never go back. I will not act like the crudeless, apathetic person my Nobody was made out to be. Not yet, at least, if there is something to happen to me soon, I hope today lasts.