The Nobody

Lea's POV
Last night turned out to be awesome. Stray and I ate Seasalt ice cream together. Afterwards, I walked her back to her apartment. Considering the fact that I lived right next door and all, but she really did seem like a cool person. I felt bad for making her wait for me earlier that night. It had happened again. I almost turned back into...him. Him is who I don't want to be. Him is whom I had gotten acquainted with when I turned. Him...is Axel. Axel is, but an excruciating, painful memory as of right now. I hope to never be him ever again. But if something were to happen and I were to give away my heart again, I would know how to change back. I get up from the couch I had been sitting on and walk to the window. I stare at my reflection while watching the rain pour, until, something catches my eye. I flinch as I realize what I see of myself. I stumble back trying to take a breath of air. What I had just seen shook me up. I saw a flicker of Axel's reflection. Same ruby-red, spiked hair. Same emerald-green eyes. Same familiar purple, upside down tears. Same long, black, leather cloak. Same fire-raging beast. His personality is far from mine. He is cold and fearless. He is a version of me without a heart. As long as I keep my cool, I should be fine. I am now a different man that whom I was before.