The Turning Point

Lea's POV
After we bought Stray her wall paint, we decided to go eat at an old tavern restaurant today. The paint that she had bought was mint green, which I thought had a nice vibe to it. The restaurant we're sitting in right now, had the same color scheme. The restaurant's name is called 'Ole' Shelly's'. They serve seafood here, so I guess that makes sense. Stray and I notice the waitress coming up to our table. "Hello. My name's Raleen. How may I assist you today?" Raleen was friendly. She had blonde hair that fell just above her shoulders, she had deep-green eyes, and she wore two pigtails in her hair. I wonder. She looked like one of the Nobody's Organization members, whom I had once worked with as a Nobody. Her eyes looked over Stray, whom was ordering crab Alfredo. Then she glanced at me, looked back at Stray, and did a double-take glance back in my direction. Her expression seem too shocked for words. I was definitely sure she knew who I was at that instant. "Axel..?" she said in an almost confused state. Stray took her eyes off the menu and glanced between the waitress and I. I decide not to say anything, afterall, I am not that non-existent of another. I am Lea, I am myself. I will not answer to the name of...Axel. "Oh. Right. Sorry, I guess I mistook you for someone who wore that same black cloak and had red, spiky hair." Raleen tries to laugh the awkwardness off. "So? What can I get you?" she asks me. "Ah, I would like to try the crab legs, thank you." She finishes taking our orders. "Alright! I look forward to serving you." She takes our menus and turns to walk away. Stray just looks at me intently and confused. "Who's Axel?" she asks. "I dunno." I respond. I really don't want to have this conversation, especially with her. I would like to enjoy the time I had left. A few moments after, Raleen brought over our dishes. "One crab Alfredo," she puts the dish in front of Stray. "and one order of crab legs." She sets the dish down infront of me, then gives a wink before she leaves. Stray notices and raises an eyebrow. "Aw, how sweet. You must feel special." Stray says in a teasingly state of matter. "Yes, I am special." I counter. We both grin and laugh at each other. She twirls her Alfredo with her fork and I just peel off the shells of the crab legs. "How is it that we both got crab?" She asks. "I don't know. You better not get...crabby though." She just lifts a hand up to her forehead. "Oh, Lea." She sighs. "What? I was just trying to help you come out of your shell." She grins and tosses a bread roll on my plate. "So...what was going on with you and that waitress? What was her name...? Ah, Raleen." I roll my eyes at the sound of her name. "Nothing is going on. She just thinks she knows me, that's all." She continues giving me an 'oh, really?' look. "Whatever." She says in between chews. We finish eating our meals and fight over who's paying. "I'm paying." "No, I am." "Me." "Me." "Me." "Me." "Okay, let's split it." I tell her. She just nods her head in agreement. After we split the bill, we then head back to the apartments. When we reached the building, we walked in the lobby and climbed the stairs this time to work off what we just ate. "Hey, so I'm gonna go to my room to change again." She looked me up and down. "Good idea. I wouldn't want wet paint to get all over your fancy cloak." she chuckled. "Alright, Dear." I say teasingly and enter my apartment. I went to my room and it was a good thing there was a bed right by me because one moment after that, I collapsed.