The Elevator Ride

Stray's POV
Mmm. I hear the alarm go off for 10:30am. I reach over and tap the off button. I still have my face planted down in my pillow. Last night was super tiring, thanks to a certain someone, who's apparently a no one. It's whatever. I will no longer associate myself with someone like him. I stretch upward, raising my body, still facing downward. I pry my head up and sit on my knees. I try to peel my eyes open, due to eye crust keeping them closed. I just want to sleep for the whole day. Still groggy, I force myself to stand up from my bed. I open my room door and turn left into the bathroom. I hover the sink and bend down to wash my face with cold running water. I then grab the hand towel and dry my face. I walk to the shower and get the water ready. Mildly warm. 15 minutes later, I exit the shower and wrap myself with a towel. I exit the bathroom and turn right into my room, once again and head for the closet, in needing of something to wear. What should I wear today? It was going to be warm again, so... I grab a short-sleeve blouse and shorts off the hanger. I get dressed and decide to wear wedges for shoes today. I walk back to the bathroom and do my hair in a half up-half down state of fashion. I waltz back in my room and grab my makeup kit. Fill in the eyebrows. Done. Wing the eye. Done. Apply the eyeshadows. Done. Apply foundation. Done. Contour my cheek bones. Done. Apply some blush. Done. Color the lips. And done. I am finally ready. I think I'll go out to eat for breakfast today, well, rather lunch considering what time it was. I grab my purse with my cell off the table and waltz out the apartment door. I stop and take a glance at my neighbor's door. I wonder if it's still unlocked. If it isn't, surely that Axel guy would have been back and locked his apartment up himself. I try and reach for the door handle, cautiously. It's locked! Axel has been back, but I don't want to face him at the moment. I haven't ate lunch yet! I quickly peel my hand off the knob and quickly rush to the elevator, pressing the down button rapidly. Come on, come on. The elevator comes and the doors open. I quickly hustle inside. I press the first floor button and the doors were to close, just when, a hand which had a black glove on squeezed through, stopping the doors from closing. They reopen and my face drops. Axel appears once again. I back into the farthest corner, holding my breath. "Well, well. We meet again." he greets smirking. My eyes shift to the elevator wall. "Axel, I presume." is all I say. "Oh, so you do remember me. I'm so flattered." Pssh. Is someone like him, so much as conceited? Geez. "Don't think highly." I start. "Someone was looking for you. I believe her name was...what was it?...oh yes, Raleen?" I tell him. I wanted to know if he truly knew her or not. "Larxene..." he mutters. "Uh, no. Her name's Raleen." I correct him. He turns to look at me; his eyes beaming directly into mine. "Who is she?" I ask. His smirk grows wider. "A friend." he implies.