2.4 The Majestic

Y/N'S POV

   The 2 of us waited outside Luther's apartment after his match that I am pleased to watch 'cause I bet with the others that Luther will loose and it earned me 50 bucks. Much to my dismay, Vanya is inside talking to Luther..

"C'moon" I whined, convincing Five to let me go inside to Vanya. "You know what happened when Luther is with Vanya." I plead grabbing his hand.

"You won't go inside." Five sighed in annoyance.

"You can't make me" I said about to walk inside.

"Stay put" He sneered blinking in front of me and pointing a finger to my face.

"Don't point your finger" I scolded him pushing it down. "I'm staying"  I finally said, leaning on the car. "Just remember. If you can't handle me at my worst, I handle me at my worst everyday which makes me stronger than you" I grumbled to Five, earning a what look from him.

   "Why do you act like a kid"
   "'Cause I am"
   "You're 55"
   "Well my body said no"
   "Act your age"
   "Act your age. Guess what? I just want to act like a kid."

   "You're playing with me, aren't ya'" Five said in realization.

   "And?"

   "Cause you're bored." He sighed.

     A crack was heard and we looked up to see Luther just destroyed a portion of his wall.

   "Ooohh, you don't look happy" I said loud enough for him to hear.

   "I'm not" Luther confirmed.

   "Yaaayyy" I said sarcastically earning a middle finger from him

    "Ok, that's enough" Five said putting a hand around my waist and lifting me up.

    "For a thin man, you sure are strong" I giggled.

   "Time out" He grumbled putting me down. "Walk" He demanded calmly as I kissed his cheeks and walked to Vanya.

    "Well, that clearly went well." Five said to Vanya. "You ready to go?"

   "I'm going back to the farm." Vanya said walking past us a hurt and pissed expression prominent in her face.

   "Hey. Unacceptable, Vanya. Remember, we need to stick together." Five said running to Vanya while I walked behind them.

   "Oh, why, so I don't end the world again?"

   "Stupid" Five murmured looking at Luther's apartment.

   "Were you even gonna tell me?"

   "You know what? In my defense, no. All right? And can you blame me? When you... you get angry, shit blows up."

   "Great. Are there any other family secrets you failed to mention?" Vanya said entering the car and closing the door.

   "A boatload, Vanya, which I don't have the luxury of sharing them with the..." He cut himself off to knock on the car window waiting for Vanya to roll the window down. "The clock is ticking on doomsday. Just tell me that when I need you, you'll be ready."

   "I can't help you, Five. I don't even know who I am." Vanya sighed starting the car.

   "You're our sister and a member of the Umbrella Academy. Like it or not, that's who you are."

   "Vanya" I said pushing Five gently to the side. "Your family loves and cares for you very much, they just show it in their own way, I guess Luther too." I said pursing my lips, earning a scoff from her. "Think things through, ok? and when the doomsday came, you'll be ready" I said stepping back. Vanya gave me a smile and drove off.