2.1 Right Back Where We Started

On April the 1st, 2019, the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Billions of people were wiped out
in a matter of minutes. Ironically, the 7 survivors of the apocalypse were the very siblings who brought it on.

Y/N'S POV

    I floated once before I can collide with the ground. "Five?" I asked turning my head to find if any sibling was with me or even Five but alas, I am the only one in the alleyway. A flash of light was seen on my peripheral vision and turned to it, only to find cameras on the roof. I turned on my intangibility ad walked through the wall of the building to find TV's on the first floor. I floated to the second floor and looked at the different framed newspaper consisting unknown lights and UFO's and also pictures of the siblings. A jiggle of the doorknob was heard and in came a man in his 30's.

   "Nice contraptions" I said surprising him, still looking around, my hand behind my back.

   "How did-"

   "Don't even ask" I said interrupting him. "What year is today?" I asked but the man grabbed a metal bar and hit me with it only for it to went through my body. "Tell me or I'll be your ghost for the rest of your life and let me tell you I will make sure I'm your biggest nightmare" I threatened floating to his height, pointing a finger at his face.

   "1963"

   "Ah shit" I mumbled standing on my feet. "I'll be your ghost for the meantime, won't disturb you at all" I said grabbing the metal pole from him and placing it somewhere. "I'll just be your palamunin (palamunin is someone who doesn't provide any money but depends on people-mostly family, to eat) or a mooch for the meantime while I wait for a special someone."

   I floated to a table with a coffee. "Do you mind?" Before he can even answer, I poured myself a cup of coffee and rummaged in his fridge to add milk. "What's your name?" I asked sitting on the sofa. "Saw your little pictures of them..."

   "Elliot"

   "Right, Elliot. Where's Five?"

   "I don't kn-" He stopped his words. "You know him?"

   "The Wife. Nice to meet ya'" I said taking his hand and shaking it, and sitting down again.

   "How? You both're too young" He said pouring himself a cup of coffee, sitting in front of me.

   "Oh you have no idea" I chuckled. "I'll tell you a story about the future, but do you have extra clothes? I'd like to get a bath" I asked but got a shake of the head from him.

===

   After stealing some clothes from stores using my invisibility- wearing it immediately and went outside acting like nothing happened after turning off my invisibility, I went back to Elliot's and took a nice needed bath.

   Looking at a mirror wearing (Whatever you want), combing my hair using my fingers. I grabbed Five's blazer, cleaned it and hang it on the roof to dry.

   "Hey" I greeted seeing Elliot only receiving a hey back. "Area 51 is still a mystery" I informed him floating around but in a laying position. 

   "Are aliens real?" He asked out of excitement.

   "Well, can't say they don't. Haven't seen one but I believe in one. I mean those crop circles and strange lights" I said with a boring voice, shrugging my shoulders. "And other universe outside the milky way"

   "Universe?"

   "What? Didn't y'know that outside milky way are thousands of black holes or galaxies and inside of each are unknown?"

   "That's interesting."

    "Which made me curious about those Ms. Universe pageants." I mumbled. "I mean shouldn't they also take part outside this world cause they're Ms. Universe?"

   "What?" Elliot looked at me weirdly.

   "Nevermind."