2.3 The Swedish Job

Y/N'S POV

   I sigh giving Five a cotton and he pressed it on his neck.

   "Did you cut yourself shaving?" Lila asked. "I could teach you to shave like a big boy." She teased.

   "No, I just ran into an old family friend." Five stated. I grabbed the cotton and damped it with water, approaching Five again and wiped the excess blood.

   A soft snore was heard and we looked behind us and aw Elliot asleep, still tied on the chair.

   "You didn't untie him?" Five asked.

   "Was I supposed to?" She asked dumbfoundedly.

   Five turned to me. "Go sleep I'll untie him" He told me gently and I nodded, grabbing two blankets, one for me to lay on to, and the other for me to not get cold.

---

   I woke up again seeing Five shaking me. "Le me brush my teeth first" I yawned, walking to the bathroom.

   "Be quick" Five said.

   After brushing my teeth, Five grabbed my hand and blinked us away to a crop. He let go of my hand and started to walk.

   "Hi, Vanya" He said. I looked past his shoulder and saw a dumbfounded Vanya.

   "Vanya!" I exclaimed moving Five out the way and hugging her.

   "Who are you?" She asked confused.

   "I'm your brother and sister-in-law"

   "I have a brother?"

   "Look, you can either stay here and wait for the IKEA mafia to come back to kill you, or you can come with me." Five said walking away. I gave Vanya a gentle smile and followed Five, Vanya following behind me.

   "Why are they trying to kill me?"

   "'Cause you're not supposed to be here, Vanya." 

   "In Dallas?"

   "In 1963" I said. 

   We walked to a circle shaped clearing (Crop Circle) hearing hoy shit from Vanya.

   "Cool right" I aid excitedly.

   "It's good to see your powers are still intact. Let's go."

===

   "Lippy little shit" The waitress murmured after being told by Five to leave the pot, probably triggered by his term 'dear'

   "Thank you" I smiled sweetly as the same waitress gave me melted chocolate and pancakes.

   I NEED SUGAR IN MY BODY, also cause my puberty is on the roll, good thing my menstruation won't be coming until the end of the month.

   "You gonna tell me what the hell's going on?" Vanya asked.

   "When you were a baby, you were bought by an eccentric billionaire. He raised you in an elite academy with six other siblings with extraordinary powers, but in the year 2019, in order to avoid the apocalypse, we jumped into a vortex and ended up being scattered throughout the timeline in Dallas, Texas." He explained briefly. "Any questions?"

   "What do you mean, "the apocalypse"?" She asked.

   "I mean the end of the world as we know it." Five said. 

   "Yeah, but how?"

   "What happened to you?" I asked Vanya in concern.

   "I landed in, like, a... back alley. Got hit by a car. My head was ringing like crazy. I had no idea how I got there, where I came from." She explained

   "Poor you" I said- not sarcastically, sipping my drink.

   "What causes the apocalypse?" Vanya asked.

   "Luthe-"
   "Asteroid impact." Five answered quickly, slightly raising his voice so that Vanya won't hear what I said. "The big kaboom ends everything. Just like the one that got the dinosaurs, except way worse. Bad news is, it followed us here."

   "What do you mean, "followed us"?"

   "Eight days from now, the world ends in a nuclear doomsday. It's a different disease, but... same result."

   Damn. It's my first time hearing this. I just follow him like a puppy. Bawow bitch.

   "That can't be right."

   "I saw it. With my own eyes. You were there. We all were."

   "Shit. I need to make a phone call." Vanya said, standing up and walked to the telephone. Not long after, Five approached Vanya and I won't even care what happened 'cause food is everything.