1.4 Man on The Moon

Y/N'S POV
I was woken up hearing Klaus struggle. I opened my eyes only to see me tied on a chair. I looked up and see Cha Cha strangling Klaus. I closed my eyes as they are too focused with Klaus to even see me.

"I'm almost there" They stopped strangling him in disgust. "There's nothing like a little strangling to get the blood flowin', am I right?" He laughed but he was smacked on the head.

"What is so funny, you asshole"

"Well for one, you spent the last ten hours beating me senseless, and you've learned absolutely nothing. I mean nobody tells me shit." Klaus grunted. "The truth is, I'm the one person in that house nobody will even notice I'm gone." He chuckled. "You assholes kidnapped the wrong guy!" He added but got smacked again.

"Let's waterboard him" I heard as they once again failed in torturing Klaus.

"I needed that" Klaus claimed and a guy voice that I also know named Hazel complain in frustration. "So parched. Thank you. Thank you"

"What the hell is wrong with that guy" I heard the distant voice of Cha Cha and Hazel, I peeked and saw them out of sight.

"Klaus shut up and listen to me, okay" I said in a whisper while Klaus nodded. "I want you to endure whatever they throw at us, Don't. Give. A. Single. Information" I added. "Now pretend I didn't wake up while I think of a plan to get us out of here"

"You're finally awake" Cha Cha said walking in front of me. "So cute when you pretend to fall asleep" As Cha Cha bend her knees to come face to face with me, I pushed her using my feet and did a high kick so that my foot is in contact with her jaw. I stood up, with the chair still tied around me and used my feet to fight Hazel. I looked behind me and saw Cha Cha getting up. I made myself invisible and got out the tight ropes (imagine a ghost going through an object)

"Y/n, what?" Klaus asked tiredly.

I appeared behind Hazel and wrapped my legs tightly around his neck. He grabbed my shoulder and threw me at Klaus but turned on my invisibility and go through Klaus hitting the bed.

"Ouch"

"Shut up, Klaus, didn't even hit you" I grunted.. I looked at Cha Cha and saw her taking a syringe. I kicked Cha Cha's hand and grabbed the syringe in mid air and used it on Hazel. "Just you and me Cha Cha like old times. Call me Sensei again would ya" I smirked while Cha Cha just smiled. She ran at me about to spear me but I grabbed her arm and did a suplex.

"Y/n look out!" I turned around only to feel sleepy and saw Hazel stabbed a syringe while fighting his dizziness.

At least I tried.

---

THIRD PERSON POV

"Your brother and sister-in-law is missing, and this is how you rise to the occasion?" Pogo calmly said. "Take your nonsense elsewhere. Now. Also inform your brother Five"

===

Y/N POV
I woke the third time this day. Processing everything around me but only for Hazel to grab my hair.

"It's my asthma medication" I heard Klaus said.

This is bad, they already know his weakness.

Klaus struggled from his chair trying to negotiate with them.

"This could all be yours for the low, low price of telling us everything" Cha Cha said.

"Ok, fine" Klaus said giving up.

"Klaus don't." I struggled but hissed when a Hazel tightened his hold on my hair.

"I don't know where Five is. I wasn't lying about that. But I can tell you that he's... hasn't been making sense since he came back"

"Elaborate" Hazel demanded.

"He's just... He's been acting like lunatic. He's been sitting in this van in front of a lab or something and looking for the owner of an eyeball" He responded. "One of those fake ones"

"Tell us more about this eye, and why is it so important?" Cha cha said.

"He said it had something to do with the end of times, or something."

"What about you y/n, wanna tell us something" Hazel said still tightening his hold on my hair. I grunted and tried to use my invisibility but is unable to do so. "Finally crated a drug to weaken you", He smirked.

"Ya' think I'm scared to die?" I chuckled. Hazel looked at Cha Cha and I saw her grabbing a newly brewed kettle.

"How 'bout now" Hazel said.

"Oh please do well in torturing me" I taunted the. Hazel gave a nod to Cha Cha tying a towel on my mouth as she poured the hot water on my left side of the face not stopping until the contents are emptied while I suppressed my scream.

"Let's see how pretty you are now if your right face is also burned." Cha Cha smirked.

"Jokes on you" I said using all my energy as waves of aura came out my mouth going straight directly to Cha Cha's ear, her eyes switching to purple and started laughing hysterically. "Yeah laugh until you puke" I said but I was immediately unconscious as Hazel smacked a pan on my head.

===

I woke up to Klaus shaking me. "Let's go" He hurriedly tell me pushing me inside the vents as I grabbed the briefcase with me.

Klaus and I sat across each other in the bus not talking to each other as I try to hide my face enduring the pain. I looked up when I saw blue lights from Klaus only to see him gone with the briefcase.

Shit

---

I exited the bus, just walking where my feet will take me as I consume everything that just happened.

"Y/n?" I looked up and saw Diego. "What happened to you, where's Klaus" That's the only thing I know before fainting.