T W E N T Y F O U R

The intimacy of the wedding was never something Victoria pictured herself having, but it turned out to be more perfect than she could have ever envisioned. The familiar rolling hills and greenery of the venue were even more breathtaking with Connor and Murphy standing at the end of the aisle waiting for her.

Victoria had felt her heart flutter as she watched Connor give her that smile she loved so much, the one that wrinkled the corners of his eyes. She immediately felt a lump form in her throat and she looked to Murphy, who's eyes had welled up at the sight of her as he took in a shaky breath.

Rocco had stood to one side, dabbing his eyes periodically throughout the ceremony, a wide smile across his face.

"I remember ye tellin' us a year ago about how much ye'd love to get married at a place like this." Connor had begun, holding both of Victoria's hands in his own. "And all I could picture was watchin' ye walk down this very aisle towards me. And, I dunno how, but it happened today." Connor had felt the 'calm and cool' exterior he liked to uphold beginning to slip as he looked into Victoria's eyes. He had cleared his throat to try and compose himself. "Yer incredible Tor. To be so accepting of me brother and I through everythin'. There ain't nothin' we can do that would be even close to givin' you what ye have given us, but we're gonna spend everyday of our lives tryin'."

"Ye also told us ye could have pictured Connor and I gettin' married on the same day." Murphy began, shooting a quick grin at his brother. "And I said I couldn't imagine one girl puttin' up with that. Lord, if only I could have dreamed of us three endin' up here today." Murphy's voice had cracked, making Victoria squeeze his hands tightly. "Con and I have spent so long waitin' for ye without even knowin' it."

Tears were well and truly falling down Victoria's face by the time the brothers had finished speaking. Her vows to them had been something she had subconsciously been writing for a long, long time, before she had even told Connor and Murphy she loved them.

It was overwhelming for all three of them, the moment they were announced as officially married. Hearing 'Victoria MacManus' leave the officiant's mouth had made both Connor and Murphy choke out nearly identical sobs of happiness.

Victoria held both of her husband's hands in her own, experiencing a special kind of completeness she'd never known before.

————

It was a couple weeks later, and Victoria was an hour into her shift before Connor and Murphy entered the bar, the usual eruption of cheers and greetings alerting her to their arrival.

"'Scuse me, guys. Where's my wife?" Murphy called out, pushing his way through the crowd of people. Ever since their wedding day, Murphy in particular used every opportunity possible to refer to Victoria as his wife.

As he made his way to the bar, Connor close behind him, Victoria snorted at the huge grin on his face. He leaned over the bar and kissed her. Connor did the same, and they both sat on the bar stools in front of her.

"Yer never gonna let up on the 'my wife' stuff, are ye, Murph?" Connor laughed.

"Fuckin' never." Murphy replied as Victoria placed a pint in front of each of them. "Don't want people forgettin'."

"Neither do I, babe." Victoria laughed as she continued to serve drinks to other patrons. "How was work?"

Connor downed his drink and groaned loudly. "Cant stand these late staff meetin's, love."