T H I R T E E N

Victoria woke up the next morning and had to remind herself that the night before wasn't a dream. She had really told the brothers how she felt, and by some miracle, they had reciprocated her feelings. She knew it wasn't a dream, because she had woken up with Connor positioned behind her, his arm wrapped around her waist, and Murphy in front of her with his arm also around her middle. Her heart fluttered happily at the sound of the brothers snoring quietly on either side of her.

Murphy felt a soft tickling on the side of his face, and hummed contently and he slowly woke up. He opened his eyes to see Victoria in front of him, her fingers gently touching his cheek. The sight of her sleepy face and her long lashes gave him nearly instant morning wood, and he had to hold himself back from rolling on top of her and ravishing her.

"Mornin', sweetheart." He said, his voice croaky.

"Morning." Victoria replied with a smile. "How'd you sleep?"

Murphy cleared his throat and shifted towards her, yearning to be as close to her as possible. He had spent too long having to pretend he didn't crave her touch.

"Best sleep I've ever had." He replied, his hand resting on her hip.

Victoria giggled quietly. "Me too."

She leaned towards the darker twin and he did the same, pressing his lips to her's. It was a slow, sleepy kiss, but it still made her head spin as usual. She wondered if her head would spin like this every time. Murphy loved the feeling of Victoria's hand on the side of his face as they kissed, and the curve of her waist and hip under his own hand. He could feel how rock hard he was under his shorts, but knew it was too early to make a move like that. He figured it was something the three of them should discuss first.

As the two of them pulled apart from each other, Victoria felt Connor use his arm to turn her on to her back. He positioned himself on his side, propped up on his elbow.

"Hey, beautiful." He said, his hand under her chin. He loved how she looked up at him, her hair splayed out underneath her.

"Hey there." Victoria said, blushing underneath him. His dark eyes made butterflies erupt in her stomach.

Connor slowly leaned down and kissed her, aware of Murphy laying beside them watching. He knew his brother wasn't jealous or annoyed at him, but instead happy and amused. The two of them were easily able to read one another, and happiness for one of them brought happiness for the other.

Victoria noted how gentle Connor was when he kissed her, almost as if he thought she would break underneath him. She loved those differences between the brothers. Connor pulled away and looked down at her, grinning widely. He enjoyed how flushed she looked after being kissed.

"I could get used to waking up like this." Victoria said, smiling up at him.

"Us too, love." Connor agreed, rolling on to his back and stretching.

Victoria felt a surge of confidence at how both boys were looking at her. She sat up between both of them, pulling her hair to one side, wearing one of Murphy's t-shirts as usual. She was aware of their eyes on her as she got off the bed and walked towards the bathroom. "I'm gonna jump in the shower." She told them, before turning her back on them, pulling the t-shift over her head and dropping it to the floor.

Connor and Murphy sat up in bed, watching the girl step into the bathroom, now wearing only a pair of black panties, her back to them both. She looked back at them, giving them a smirk, before shutting the door behind her.

"Fuck me." Murphy said, exhaling suddenly, realizing he hadn't been breathing while he watched her.

"Aye." Connor agreed, rubbing his hands over his face in frustration.