F I F T E E N

Connor woke up, momentarily disoriented by the darkness of the room. Rubbing his eyes, he remembered that the three of them had fallen asleep after their threesome that morning. Sitting up and looking towards the window, he could see through the curtains that it was nearly dark outside. He glanced down at Murphy and Victoria, both of them still sleeping beside him. The sight warmed him, a smile spreading over his face. All three of them were still naked from earlier, and Connor admired Victoria's soft skin across her shoulders and chest. He reached out and swept a strand of hair away from her face, thinking back to earlier that morning, his stomach backflipping with glee. He still couldn't believe any of it happened at all. He watched Victoria's eyes flutter open and look up at him.

"Hey, my love." He said quietly, smiling at her.

"Hey." She replied, her voice tiny and sleepy.

Murphy stirred on her other side, his eyes remaining closed.

"What time is it?" Victoria asked.

"Not sure. But based off how hungry I am, probably late." Connor said, feeling his stomach grumbling.

Victoria slowly sat up, clearing her throat and pushing her hair behind her shoulders. She had forgotten she was naked, and quickly remembered she didn't have to cover herself in front of the boys anymore. It was a strange feeling, but relieving. She rested her head on Connor's shoulder, his skin still warm.

"Murphy?" She whispered, reaching out her hand and touching the darker twin's chest. "Wake up, hun."

Murphy groaned, stirring again, before opening his eyes. He too seemed disoriented as he looked around the bedroom. "What time is it?" He asked, his voice croaky.

"Time to get somethin' for dinner." Connor replied, kissing the side of Victoria's head.

"You wanna go see Doc?" Victoria suggested, her question more directed at Connor who was more awake than his brother.

Before Connor could reply, Murphy gave a weak gasp. "Beers?" He asked, sounding excited.

"Beers." Connor confirmed, on the same wavelength as his brother, as usual.

Victoria giggled, then proceeded to crawl off the side of the bed. "I'm gonna freshen up then."

The brothers watched her walk into the bathroom, in awe of every curve on her perfect body.

"Fuckin' hell." Murphy said, his head propped up on one arm.

"Aye." Connor agreed, exhaling loudly. "She's unreal."

Murphy sat up and got to his feet, stretching his arms above his head. "We should ask her who she thinks the older brother is." He said, smirking at Connor.

Connor laughed, getting up, also. "Ye know it's me."

"Fuck off." Murphy snorted.

Victoria appeared in the doorway of the bathroom, now wearing a black bra and panty set, brushing her teeth. "What do you mean older brother? You guys are twins."

The boys looked over at her, both of them still stark naked, grinning.

"We've always wanted to know who came out first." Connor started explaining. "Ma would never tell us, though."

Murphy walked around the bed towards Victoria. "All she's ever said was that the oldest brother has the bigger cock."

Victoria snorted with laughter. "Oh, so now it's up to me to decide?"

"Sure is." Murphy said, putting his hands on her hips and admiring her in her underwear.

She turned around and finished brushing her teeth, before facing the twins again. The boys waited quietly as she looked them both up and down, a smirk on her face.