Chapter 18

_______________________________chapter 18____________________________________

Lila POV. ( fast forward! woop-woop!)

these last months have been the best in the world for me. I spend time with my Sammy, and then my big brother Nathan, then mommy and daddy. I don't care if you mock me for calling my parents that, but I lost my childhood! Ilove my parents!! My mom and I have been getting extremly close. We talk a lot and go shopping with Mel and the girls. My daddy has taken me out, just us time. I really love my dady. I am 17 andI am proudto call my mom and dad mommy and daddy!

Well whatever. I am going shopping with Mel, the girls, and all the girls that were with Laurie and I at the Jenove's. There are now only 2 girls who haven't gotten back together with their mates. This is sorta a intervention night. The girls don't have enough self confidence to get back together. It was Carlotte and Charlotte. I know! Their names are so similar!! It was really funny when I first learned their names, they got really annoyed when I would accidently call them the wrong name. Also Mary-Beth had a sad look on her face also. She didn't even see her mate. She refused to join us also.

I know Carlotte and Charlotte think they are ugly and ruined, but those dumb asses need to learn they are not! it get me SO infuriated that they don't think that!

We are going shopping then having a sleepover. I have been throwing up a lot lately, though I don't know why.(AN: If you didn't get that you are stupid!)

We had just finished shopping. We had spent all the time seeing to it giving all our time to Carlotte and Charlotte. Commenting on anything good on them, how pretty, beautiful, they are, how we want their butt, their nose... exc. We were walking to where we parked our cars, it was right next to the woods. I mentioned my throwing up and all, and when I say all, ALL the girls stopped and looked to me. Mel said very slowly, " Lila, we need to get a pregnancy test.

I almost fainted on the spot. Cora and Kayleigh stopped me from falling. We all ran back into the mall to one of those really weird pharmacy's inside the mall. We rushed around getting like, 20 diffrent kinds of test. The casher, who was a old man, looked at us wierdly but didn't say anything.

We paid for it and rushed out to the nearst bathroom. Kayleigh was looking extrewmly nervous also, but I couldn't fathom why. I asked her, "Kayleigh, whats wrong?" She looked at me and then burst into tears.

By now we were in the bathroom and it was getting cramped. She sobbs out "I...*sob* ..think ... *sob*... I-I-I...*sob...am pregnant to!!" She wails at the end. Good thing we have arounf 20 tests. The girls were looking on with sympathy. Kayleigh and I wen into diffrent stalls, we both ped on about 10 sticks-tests- each. Every one of us waited anxiously for the results.

I see the marks that say, ....... I AM PREGNANT!!!

I lookover to Kayleigh and see has fainted, but has a small smile on her face, her mate was Jeremy, the alpha of the Stone Pack, they had the best fighters and loved their alpha.

I am filled with joy at having Sam't baby though. I love him so much, we tell each other everything. I can't wait to tell him!

We revive Kayleigh and head back to our cars. We are so inmersed in either the news, conversation, or just off in our own little world we didn't notice see that there we people at our cars. The guys had had a guys night our and they would go back to Sam's Pack house after that, because all their mates would be their, even Carlotte's and Charlotte's. I knew it was not them though.

I look up and ice cold fear floods into my veins.

"Well hello, hello, hello beautiful. Long time no see."

______________________________________________________------_________________--

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ALL!!!!!!!

thx 4 reading;)

m xoxoxo