Part 11; mates, mates, and mates!

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT:)

ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

___________________________________Chappy 11______________________________

RECAP~~~

She handed to the alpha and he read aloud."' Mark, rape, abuse."

We all look to Lila as we relize the full extent of what has happened to her.

This girl,

my sister,

was raped,

and abused.

bu someone named Mark.

What happened next was....................

ENDRECAP~~~

************************Lila POV***************

"what is his last name? This Mark?" The alpha asks. He looks apprehensive, like he knows it, but just doesn' t want to belive it.

'Mark Jenove' (pronounced Gen-OV-ie) i write.

He reads it out loud. He looks horrified, like he just got the some of the worst news. There are gasps all around.

"Lila, Mark Jenove is the alpha of the Jenove Pack. They are the worst pack around."

I look horrified. How could I not noticed Mark was a werewolf? Because, I tell my self, you couldn't focus on him or it would make it worse, and he was beating you up all the time.

Sam comes behind me and puts comforting hands on my shoulders and I instantly calm down a little.

Sam speaks to his father, " but father, this could start a war! Lila is part of their pack! How can we negotiate with them?"

His father answers, " I do not know son. But as you are to take over alpha this Friday (A/N: its wednesday) it will be up to you to make the decisions."

"please go now, I am sure Jack and Sarai (Lila's dad & mom) would like time with there daughter, but I need to discuss a things with them first, so we should hurry this up."

I stand up and my parents hug me so tightly I can hardly breathe. This is all happening so fast! My parents and brother are alive! And i have a MATE! OMG!