Chapter 25~ Power, Energy, and The Final Battle

• Dedicated to All my Fans who have been there since the begining and all who joined throughout

Chapter 25 ~~

RECAP~~~

we could do this......

END RECAP~~~

Lila POV

The blindingly bright light from our combined powers hit Mark in the chest, knocking him back on his feet.

The world was slow, everything going slowly, so slowly.

We ran slowly to Mark, our feet going up and down, we hit Mark in slow motion.

We knocked into his chest as one, our altimate powers combined as one, and our force it hit square in the chest, knocking him backwards to the ground.

Then the world seemingly stood still as we went slowly down on him, getting ready for the final kill.

But then he came back so fast he was a blur. He knocked into us.

He stood up as we did.

We went back to circling each other, the lights had vanished, leaving only the light of the sun to shine down upon us.

Where ever Mark stepped the grass died, shrivling up and turning brown.

But when we stepped on any part of the ground, the grass there, weither already green or brown, grew more, changed to a bright green. The color of living.

I realised that I could harness the power of the Earth, nature, living things.

My eyes dropped down, closing completly. I stopped and stood there.

Feeling all the energy around me. I felt around, feeling the plants, the animals, and even the most ancient of trees.

The oldest trees had so much power beyond the knowledge of everyone. They held a vast knowledge of the Earth and it's very being.

The animals held secrets of the land, secrets passed since the begining of time.

The plants hummed with unused energy, just sitting there. Their secrets of surviving mileniums hidden deep in them.

There was so much energy around us, so much power, secrets, knowledge, and even the answers to life. All around us.

I asked each and every being if I could use their powers, knowledge, secrets, asking for the help of defeating a foe to save a race of trillons upon trillons.

Each and every answer I got was yes. I drew power from the plants first. Using their healing energy.

Then the animals. Using their secrets to life's, of us werewolves, their ways of surviving the centuries.

Then finally the trees. first with the young ones, then the ancient and elder trees. The oldest held a vast knowledge. It had been there for more then a millenium. It was amazing. The tree stood deep in the middle of the forest, where there was a little waterfall. Behind the waterfall, was a cave, the glistening water raing down upon the dark cave floor.

But in the very back of the cave, there was a tunnel. That tunnel led to a even bigger cave, not even a cave. It was a cavenorous room. It was like the biggest mansion times 2. There was a meadow in there, surrounded by living things. Most of all the tree was in the middle. It looked like an willow, the beautiful branches and leaves hanging down in a powerful waves over a tiny pond.

The tree was surrounded in darkness but miraculously it survived through out centuries. The secrets and knowledge there was so huge.

I drew upon its power last, the tree had went into my mind, making sure I used it's power purely and only in self defense agianst this great evil.