Chapter 14!!

______________________________chappy 14_____________________________________

Sam POV

I was heading inside to Green Mill grudgingly. I stopped in the inside of the door and looked out the window.  Dominic came just behind me to look also. 

"Hey what are you guys doing? Do you need a table or something....?"  I hear a waitress say.

We both turn around and I tell her, "No we are just waiting for our girlfriends, they should be coming any second. Oh, we already have the table ."
Dominic and I both turn around and look just as I see my mate being dragged over to a van. And it was pretty fast I might add. 

Wait....

please God NO!!!!!!!!

It's werewolves.

Dominic and I run out. while I run I am shouting in my mind to my all our friends inside. They all come running out just as the black van Dominic and I have been chasing turns out of the street into the busy street, to where the high way was.

As soon as I realized we had no hope of catching them I bent over and put my hands on my knees and sobbed.  Mel and Nathan came over to me and tried comforting me but I just shrugged it off.

I was.....  i don't know how to describe it, the best I could describe was, i don't know, heartbroken. But I still loved Lila and I know she loved me, but it felt like my heart was being torn and two and... I could do nothing.

what do I do?

I have to find Lila, and not only Lila but Laurie to.

I WILL find them.

**********************************************************************************************************

2 weeks later****************************************************************************************

Sam POV It had been two weeks since Lila and Laurie were taken.  Dominic and I were both the worse for wear.  We both hardly slept and we worked ourselves to the limit everyday. I think our desks are our new beds since we fall asleep over them so much.

I just miss my Lila. I never even got to hear her talk. I knew she was really close to talking just before she was taken. Oh God how I miss her. 

I know it's killing Danny to see his twin like this,just like it's killing Mel to see me like this.  They don't know anything about how I feel. 

Try thinking about someone taking you OTHER HALF, the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, the woman you LOVE, being taken from you. And you couldn't help.  I even know WHERE she is. 

We have done anything and everything to find them since they were taken.  We had our best trackers try and track the van but they switched about 3 times and we couldn't find their scent anymore.  We had someone go to all the surroundiong packs and asked them if they knew anythihng.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

I am pretty sure by now the Jenove pack has taken her. I knew it was probaly them at the begining but I just didn't want to believe it.  Lila back with them. *Shudder* I really  wanted it to be one of our enemy's. They at LEAST would be better than the Jenove pack.  The Jenove pack is the worst pack in AMERICA.  Tehy have taken down at least 25 packs in the last 10 years.  And they are  notorious for how they treat their women.  The women are raped and abused daily and have no say.  They kill for fun.  They even kill their women. They are....  I can't descibe any longer.

It sickens me.

I just miss my Lila.

I sent a letter to the Jenove pack 2 days ago asking if they have her and to please give her back. And of course Laurie to.

"Alpha, Alpha, Alpha! This letter just arived for you!" A young boy comes running in and puts a letter in my desk. He then precedes to run out of my office.

I open the letter and read. It went something like,

dear Alpha,

if you want your mate and your mates friend, who I know has a mate in you pack, well.... no. I am keeping them. Once I get somethinig I keep it.  It'sso much fun to play with yours.She is so beautiful and I  love having sex with her.

Oh and the other one is fine to, she is so sweet and innocent.  SO much fun to have sex with. I think they enjoy it quite well.

The only way you could get them is to fight me.  But you can;t do theat with your pack. You would need so many packs help!

You could never unite them.

Your cause is hopeless.

Give up already.  The're not worth it.

Your sincerly,

Mark Jenove

I finish reading and I am seeing red spots.  Dominic comes rushing in hearing about the letter. I hand it to him wordlessly. He to , I think is seeing red spots.

I then think of the greatest plan ever.

If he wants a fight he'll get a fight.

Because I KNOW something that will happen to make us win.

He won't know what him.

___________________________________________________________________________

Did you like it???  or hate it????

I know you are just dieing to see Lila's POV or Laurie's

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN!!!

thx,

 m xoxoxo