Part 3!!!!

RECAP:

He looked at me and froze. In his presence I felt power. oh shit. He's an alpha. Shit, shit, shit! I turn around and run. I am very fast I can use some of the elements including air. I start to use that to make my self faster. 

Then all of a sudden Something hits me. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter  3 

Still Lila's POV

I am taken to the ground struggling. Crap! did he get me? i hope not!

Sam POV

I start walking through the woods, I am just going to go over to the stream to get a drink. I finished up my homework from school and pack paperwork.  because did I mention I am the alpha of my pack? guess not. well I am, anyway so I'm almost there an then I come across the most intoxicating scent. I think this can only mean one thing!

I get to the stream and I see the most amazing sight. A full-on white she-wolf. I have never seen one. They are the things of legends. And the she wolf herself was so small and petite I instantly wanted to protect her. Weird. I haven't seen her before so I know she's not from my pack, and I want to know what she's doing in my territory. I realize the scent is coming from her and so does my wolf.

-MATE! MATE!  There's your mate! go to her!-

he was practically screaming at me, and I winced.

'ok, ok, don't shout! wait, she's my mate? really? she's so pretty!'

-yes! didn't I already say that?-

'yup'

-GO TO HER!-

I think he was a little impatient. I moved forward silently, but as soon as I got near her, she sensed me. Damn wolf senses! I wanted to get closer to my mate! She looked around and spotted me and started to run away but I was to fast for her. I tackled her as gently as I could. mistake number one. Next I tried to talk to her. mistake number 2.

'what's your name and what are you doing here?'  I asked her mentally. not all wolves could do it. We alpha's had special powers so we can communicate to other wolves not in our pack.

She just looked at me. I could get lost in her beautiful green eyes forever. They were the most amazing eyes I have ever seen. They had little black flecks in them. I love those eyes.

Crap! I paused for too long giving her enough leverage to topple me over and for her to get away. Damn she was fast! It was like she was walking on air! I had no chance to follow her so I just  stayed sprawled on the ground, just looking after her.

******************************************************************************************************************

Lila POV

I felt like I was walking on air, which I was, Thanks be to God that I have that power! I got away from him quickly. He didn't give chase, that's a little weird. why wouldn't he? Oh that's right! I'm walking on air! He must have realized he has no chance of following me. I smirked. Got that right buddy.

Then I get a tremendous pain in my chest. I forgot all about the ribs! I can't be running like this or it will hurt them more! I run for one more minute and stop. I am in agony. No other way to describe it. I can see little black dots dancing on my vision and black out.

________________________________________________________________________________

Whats going to happen?

as always

VOTE!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!

or BOTH!!!

thanks, love ya peoples!

Maggie xoxoxo