Part 13!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!!!!!

_______________________________Chappy 13___________________________________

 Lila POV

It has been a couple weeks since I have come to Sam's pack.  I still won't talk and that worries Sam and my family. I still like to say that. My mate's name and 'family'. I haven't had a family in so long.

Right now I am laying on Sam's couch in his room.  Mel, the girls, and I are going shopping today I think. Just a girls day.  Sam probaly won't let me out of the house because of his fear that i would be taken or something. I know it could happen though so I don't argue much. But I think Mel has a plan up her sleve.

Sam walks in and leans over the couch and smiles at me.  Then he reaches out a hand and brushes the hair off my face then, then leans in to kiss me. It's just a small, soft peck, but I still get shivers.

Sam smiles at me again.  He asks, "Hey babe? Are you gonna go out with Mel and the girls this afternoon? Because I don't want you to go. It's to dangerous ok baby?" He give me the puppy dog eyes at the end.  Awwww! He's so cute!  Ahh crap. He knows I can't resist those eyes. I then pout at him and then nod my head yes.

"Great! Now wanna watch some TV? I'm sure there's some-"

"Lila! Are you gonna go?" Mel asks as she bursts into the room.

I shake my head 'no' and she turns and glares at Sam. Then she comes up fast and drags me down the stairs with Sam following.

We get to the living room and everyone's there, including their mates, so Cece, Laurie, Miya, and Mina, Owen Dominc, Danny, Jamie, and Nate.  Mel bursts in draging me along and yells to all the girls,"Girls! Sam won't let Lila comeeee!" She whines at the end.

The girls all glare at Sam. I think he is looking a little frightened. Haha. Big bad alpha scared.

Then they look at me and I write down on the board that I somehow managed to keep with me throughout the whole draging experience. I write, 'Sorry, he gave me the eyes, you would have been powerless to.' The girls read it then, as if accepting the answer, glare at Sam again.  Their mates are all struggling to contain their laughter.

Then Mel mind speaks to only the girls in out minds. She says, 'ok, if he doesn't want you to go alone with us, we can take ALL the guys, muahahahahahaha.' And she goes on explaining the rest of the plan. We all look at each other then nod.  Then turn back to the guys because we had all somehow grouped together. We all give either evil smirks or evil grins to them. 

They all just look enchanted by our 'smiles'. TeHe! They don't know what coming!

As I think this I can't help but notice how this has been the happiest that I have been since being with my real family. Sure the fister family was nice and all but I didn't laugh this much, smile this much, or.... or ..... just enjoy living this much uup until now. Especially with Mark.  I just can't believe how  lucky I am.

Mel says sweetly to Natey, "Hey you guys, I am sure We will ALL be more safer if you come! oh we going to.... Macy's, Old Navy, Aeropostale, American Eagle, Hollister, Bath and Body Works.... Jc Penny, Claires and Icings, what else..... OH! Victorica Secret!!!"  As soon as she says 'Victoria Secret' the guys all nod enthusiastcly (AN: sry for spelling!!!)  They SOOO so not know whats coming!

We all load into 3 cars because there are so many of us.

~~~~15 mins later~~~

When we get to the mall we head to the nearest store which happens to be Old Navy.  The girls and I walk in and then turn around to the guys who were about to follow us.