part 9; Friends

____________________________________________________________________________

RECAP~~~

She stops and catches her breath by breathing deeply out of her nose. Her face scrunches up in confusion. She asks, "what is that smell?"

I then start smell the air. I smell blood, Lila's scent, Mine, and Mel's. But there's something else. A werewolf scent.

I look to Lila and understanding dawns on me.

"LILA IS A WEREWOLF!"    Mel screams.

END REACP~~~

**********************************************************************************************************

Sam POV

I know what your thinking, I KNEW she was a werewolf, but I saw Lila in class today and she was FUCKING HUMAN!!!!!!!

WHAT.THE.FUCK.

How the F*** (AN: got tierd of using F word) is she a werewolf but look, appear, and smell like a human?!

-our mate is special- my wolf tells me smugly.

I feel very proud of my mate now even though I have no idea what so ever is happening. Not even one idea.

"So... what are we gonna do now?" I ask. I feel completly stupid. I have no idea what to do. But I'm gonna blame it on shock.

"ummm.... you're the alpha! you decide!" Mel tells me. "Second thought, out of my room!"

"What? Why? She's my mate!" I yell at her. Why can't she see that?

"Yes, Sam, calm down, She needs to be taken care of by a FEMALE. If she wakes up naked with you right next to her she'll freak." She tells me calmly.

"Oh, I guess that makes sense.... are you sure?" I ask her again. "Yes!" she tells me exasperated. She then procedes to push me out of her room, and into the hall.

"Hey dude! when can we meet your mate?" "Yeah, when?" "Whats she look like?" "is she pretty?" "do you like her?" 

All these questions were asked as soon as I got out of Mel's door. Convenitly surrounded by all my friends. Which is Nathan -brown hair green eyes, who is my beta, Dominic my omega-black hair hazel eyes, Danny-exaclty like Dominic, Owen-red hair green eyes, and Jamie-blonde hair green blue eyes. Dominic and Danny are identical twins so they look alike, they are also the pranksters in the group. Jamie is the jokester, and Owen is the observer, strong but quiet-he knows everything.

"Ummm.... I don't know when you guys can meet her but she has the most amazing green eyes, and I can't tell her hair color because its covered in blood.

It get deathly silent as I said the last part.

Owen looks at me and says, "Why?"

They all look to me for their answer. I tell them, "I honestly don't know. Mel found her like it as her house, then she brought her here."

They all nod, feeling sorry for me. I was the first one out of all of us to get a mate. I actualy thought some of Mel's friend are their mates. But when I try to get everybody togather most of them bail, well the guys do, and the girls just stay in Mel's room all the time. Everyones a werewolf so whats the problem?

I know you think, if there in your pack why haven't they met yet? It's because a werewolf can only meet there mates when they reach 17.  which Mel and a bunch of her friends just turned. And plus if we do have pack meetings, all the girls jsut have a slumber party and lock all the boys out. Litterly EVERY guy would kill to get in there when there is a slumber party. We hear all the girls were thongs, little panties,  or very short shorts, with only bras or tanks. I REALLY want to get in there and see my mate like that.

"oh, sorry man." Danny tells me.

"yeah and Mel kicked me out of her room so I can't see her." I tell them frustrated. They all look at each other because apperantly I look about ready to punch a wall. Which I am might I add.

"Ok, Sam we are all gonna go and play some video games. Do you want to join? Becase its that or we will force you to come." Dominic says to me.

"Yeah sure" I say and follow them.

***********************************************************************************************************

Lila POV

I wake up slowly not knowing were I am. I feel something soft beneath me that I think is a bed. I blink my eyes open and look around slowly. I stop at the chair next to bed where Mel was sitting looking at me, a book forgotten in her hand.

"Lila! Oh thank God! your awake! Finally! you were sleeping for 4 days! Most of you injuries are healed and my brother has gone crazy! Your his mate and he's really worried you wouldn't wake up and he has been a nervous wreck! He will be so happy you are awake! Omg! were gonna be sister I can not WAIT!" She tells me amazingly in one breath. Wow. She can talk fast. Then I realize what she says. I knew she was a werewolf, but I didn't know her brother was my mate? What does he look like? Will he like me? I don't know. While I am having my freak fest, Mel is watching me.

"Are you gonna talk to me?" She asks me. I shake my head no, and point to her desk, and asking for something to write with. She relizes what I want and rushes over to get a whiteboard and a maer.

She hands than to me and waits. I write' I don't talk.' and that was all. She looks at my answer and asks me, "why?" I write on the white board, 'i don't like talking about it.' "oh, ok," She answers but I can tell its killing her not to ask me why.

Then She says, "ok you can get up and change into these." She holds out a pair of black skinny jeans with a white T-shirt and under wear and a bra. "You can take a shower to, if you want to." She points toward a door in her room. I walk over take a long, hot shower, and get out and get dressed. Then I walk over to Mel and Then her some girls burst in.

"Mel!" "Is this her? She's pretty" omgomgomgomg!" "She is gorgeous!" They all rush over to me and Mel and say.

"calm down girls! Yes this is Lila, Lila this is Mina (m-EAN- A), Miya(pronounced like Mia), Laurie, and CeCe. They are my besties, they are super nice, funny, and awesome! You'll love them!"

"ok Mina is very talkivive but likes to make jokes, Miya is a prankster, Laurie is really sweet ans nice and innocent, and CeCe is the fashonista like me and very talkitive and out going!" There they are in a nutshell! Hehehe!"

They do look nice. Mina  has fiery red hair with green eyes, Miya has black hair and blue eyes, Laurie has strawberry blonde hair with big broen doe eyes, and CeCe has blonde straight hair with hazel eyes. I can tell Laurie is really nice, she just has that feeling about her.

After awile of them questioning me and and me writing the answers down They had to leave so I said goodbye.  Then there was a knock on the door and Mel called, "Who is it?" The person answerered, "Sam!"

I was mesmorized with his voice, it was beautiful and a nice deep baritone. I fell in love with that voice.

"ok you can come in!"

The door opens and I ge the biggest surprise of my life.......

______________________________________________________________________________

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THREE?????????

Thanks 4 reading!

M xoxoxoxo