Part 6!!! First day of School!!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

-RECAP:-

I have my own car, a dark purple truck that is, all in all way to big for me. But Mark got it. He has money, but like I said, he's sick in the head. I know you might be asking why I am still with him, why not run away and/or tell someone? He would win. I will never see him win, after I turn 18 I am leaving this hell hole. Or after I get 5000 dollars. Whichever comes first.

-END OF RECAP-

Lila POV

After I got into my car with my books and everything I drove to school. Apprehension was all over me. I was SO nervous. I pulled into school and i could FEEL stares on me. I pulled into a spot nad got my bag, pulled in a deep breath and got out. I looked around. ALOT of people were staring at me. All of the 'IT' crowd, the goths, EMOs, dorks, nerd, and 'in the middles' (No offense to anyone!!)

I walked into the front office and the old lady on the office looked up and said, "you must be Lila Frost" oh ya, i forgot to tell you i changed my last name. I nodded to the lady and she handed my my schedule.

I had advanced english first period and that is my homeroom. I get in there early and head to the back. All of my classes were advanced seeing as I hardly ever left his house.

Then his scent hit me. The wolf from last night! Shit, and Shit, and shit and shit and shit! Wow the world lovesssssssss me!

He came in with the "IT" crowd and I can tell he didn't notice me. There were other werewolfs to. But they didn't sense me, didn't I tell ya?

oh, I can make my self appear to be other things, even change my scent. But my mom told me I couldn't hide it from my mate though. So guess how much that power of mine came in handy?

ALOT right now. There were 13 freakin' werewolfs in here! OMG.

I made m self appear human and changed my scent. The teacher than said, "Class we have a new student, Lila Frost, please make her feel welcome." They all turned around looking for the new girl. They spotted me and i just comtinued to look at the teacher.

They all eventualy got bored of staring at me half way through class. exept the strange boy. The one I want. So WEIRD!

The bell rang and I rushed out og the room ito my next class. Advanced math. Even though I was 17, I was a senior because I am so smart. I should be in 11th grade but I am a smary pants.

Speaking of pants I am pretty sure half the boys in that room-no school!- wanted to get down mine. EW! They are so gross! They were staring at me like I was a peice of meat! idiots. It was mostly human guys, with a couple werewolf to. probally don't have mates.

I get through math then have history. Same thing every class. New student, welcome, please wecome, blah, blah, blah. Boring. I already know most of this stuff so I will ace the tests and whatev.

Then lunch! The most heavenly smells are coming from the caffiteria. I walk in. Everyone turns to me and stares. Whatev. I just continue in and get my lunch. Mark put like a thousand dallars on there. Rich assed jerk, idiot, ass,  jackass. any name under the sun fits him. Well the bad ones.

I look around for a table and then spot a empty table all the way across the caffiteria from the "IT" crowd. I sit down and start eating. I can still sense the stares but I keep on eating with my head held high.  I just know the strange boy is looking at me. I take out my schedule while biting into a apple. I had free period at the end of the day. Yes! awesome. I can leave early anytime I wanted. I had 3 more classes before that so I was bummed out though.

But, the lucky duck that i am, The strange boy was in all 3 of theose classes and the free period!

With Me.

Yep, the world officaly hates me.

I run to my truck at the end of the day and drive away. Still the people stare. Do they hate new students or something? I think the  guys were looking because they are animals and they want to get down my pants. And the girls because some of them were over jealous girlfriends, sluts, whores or just the "IT" girls who hate without reason.

I get home and go quietly as possible to my room in case Mark was home and then worked on my homework.

I didn't think Mark was home so I turned on some music and started singing.

I was wrong. Mark was home.

__________________________________________________________________________________

did ya like??????

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ALL!

Maggiexoxo  '; )