Chapter Eleven

Gabi ran back to the locker rooms fuming. She took a quick shower and ran out bumping into Damon in the court yard along the way. "Gabriella I've been looking for you. Baby are you ok?"

"No! I'm not!" Gabi replied.

"I'm just worried. Damon I had a vision. Something evil is coming, I don't know what it is but it's coming. Stronger than us!"

________

"Witnesses tell me you were out of control?!" Teresa questioned.

"Well yes and no, my powers were all over the place. I don't know, I couldn't control it. It just happened, and I was so mad my body was heating up." Olivia replied.

"Your supernatural body and powers are going through a phase. It can last a life time if you can't learn to control it or it can go away. It's called power fever, when one has an overdose of power. Like drug overdose it can kill you."

"Umm is there a cure besides controlling it?" Liv asked.

"I don't know, I've never dealt with a thing. But I called Danielle over, she should be here any second." Teresa replied.

And just on que Danielle busted through the door with Josh trailing behind her. Were guards followed after, growling in rage.

The head guard spoke. "Luna these two brujas said you were expecting them. You know we don't allow witches on these grounds, why are you breaking your own rule? We already have one living here!"

"Mike silence. Sorry for not informing you that we were having guests. But they're not the enemy at the moment. You're dismissed!" The guards paused for a second feeling uneasy before they withdrew themselves.

"Danielle!"

"Liv!"

The two hugged each other tight. "Olivia you're killing me! My you've gotten stronger."

Josh and Liv glanced at each other but didn't say a word. Adrian stood behind protectively.

"That's the problem Danielle, that's why I summoned you here. Liv can't control her powers, none of them. She's too strong and already went out of control today. It could have been much worse but luckily she didn't injure anyone. The time that she will is yet to come. But in order for my pack to be safe I need to know that she will always remain intact."

Everyone stood in silence. "Do you have anything that can help Danielle?" Teresa continued.

"Yes I might but it requires the blood of hers and her mate."

Everyone glanced at Adrian for permission. "Of course!" He replied.

Danielle put her carryon on top of the lab table and started unpacking. She took out several old dusty spell books, candles, jars filled with unknown things and tiny creatures, a mini black cauldron, and finally she pulled out a silver necklace with a red ruby hanging off of it.

"This was your mothers Olivia. She told me you could have it when you became leader of the Gemini coven but I think it's best if you have it now."

"Wow it's beautiful!" Liv awed at the treasure. "This pendant has been passed down from generations and generations of woman leaders in the Gemini coven. Now it's yours. This will be the main component in the antidote. You will wear it at all times and it's never to be taken off. Not unless you are able to control your powers." Danielle continued.

Liv nodded. She felt her wolf prance around, it wanted to be set free. But Liv was scared, she didn't want to hurt herself or anyone else.

Everyone watched as Danielle went through the spell book. "Ahh I see. There are a few items I'm missing."

"Anything, i'll send someone to get it!" Teresa replied.

"Pure black sand, a rattle snakes tail, 3 lava rocks, and finally vampire fangs!" Danielle finished.

"How the hell are we going to get vampire fangs? That's just starting another war! It's not worth it Olivia, i'll help you get through this. I'll protect you, it's my job. You'll learn to control your powers!" Adrian cried out.

"Adrian do this to protect your mate. I know what's best for her, I raised Liv her whole life, what she needs is this. If the vampires want a war then so be it, but Liv is not able to control her powers. We are not experts on hybrids, it was a fairytale until her. Plus the were council could be here any minute, she doesn't have time to control her powers. They'd banish her from this world on the spot since she isn't killable."

"Danielle is right my son. And the were council just got here this morning, they're expecting us for dinner tonight at the mansion." Teresa finished.

"Well then shall I proceed?" Danielle asked. Everyone nodded.

"Teresa, you're the doctor, please withdraw some blood from them. And here's the list, send someone to grab the items." Danielle ordered.

Teresa pulled out her phone and called someone then started withdrawing blood.

In minutes there was a light knock on the door. "Come in!"

Sam walked in. "My presence was requested luna?" Sam asked, she hung her head low in submission.

"Yes I have a task for you. Here is a list, I need you to find me these items and bring it here." Teresa replied.

Sam looked over the list. "Vampire fangs! How can I possibly get that?" Sam questioned nervously.

"You're a smart were I called upon you because I know you can get this job done." Teresa replied.

"How long do I have until I have to turn these things in?"

Everyone looked at Danielle. She took a peek at the dusty spell book. "You have two hours, make it back before sun down." Danielle replied.

Sam nodded and opened the door to leave. "Wait! Take Josh with you."

Sam finally noticed him. Ever since she entered the room she felt sparks coursing through her body. Butterflies in her stomach, and her heart pulsing fast. She couldn't control her emotions, and she was scared she would fail her mission because of that.

But then she made contact with Josh. They held each others gaze. Sam's eyes flashed blue. "Mate." She whispered. Hoping no one heard her. But Josh read her lips at that moment.

His back stiffened. He looked back into Sam's eye's then down to her lips watching her chew on it.

"Shall we go then?" He asked. Sam was still frozen in place before she finally took a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"L- l- lead the way!" Sam stuttered.

Sam composed herself and the two walked out. They were finally alone and Sam caught Josh by surprise by pushing him against the lockers. "Mine!" She growled.