CHAPTER TWO

Olivia parked on the outskirts of the woods, a road that was mainly used by supernaturals. It was almost sunset. If you kept going down the road there would be 2 other roads, one that led towards the vampire clan. And the second towards the boarding school for werewolves.

All three supernatural beings always agreed to stay off each others lands so there wouldn't be any problems. Olivia put her phone in the dashboard, hopped out of the car and locked the doors. She glanced around her making sure she was safe.

Than she started a half hour hike deep into the woods. Once she was sure she was far away from any human and safe. She climbed the nearest tree to hide and watch. Hunting an animal could take a couple of hours but Liv didn't have that much time. She couldn't afford missing a council meeting.

Olivia was crouched on a branch for 10 minutes when she heard movement below her. "That was quick!" She whispered. She sniffed the air, looking for the scent of blood.

Yup that metallic scent was there, so close. And a scent mutt like caught her attention, but blood was blood. Her mouth was watering and she was ready to jump down and attack her meal.

The reason Olivia never feasted on humans was because she wasn't so sure she would be able to stop and she nearly killed someone before. She forced herself to become a vegetarian even though it wasn't as appetizing as human blood but it still satisfied the hunger.

Olivia positioned herself and gracefully jumped off the tree landing on a ball of fur.

The thing started growling and they rolled around the ground. Her meal was pretty strong. The sun was starting to set, she needed to get her meal before night fall.

Olivia growled back getting a whimper from whatever was trying to attack her.

She grabbed at it's neck ready to attack it when something happened. There was a sudden spark coursing through her body right from where she was touching the animal.

Olivia used her vampire vision to see what she was dealing with when she realized it was a were. Olivia went full on attack mode. She was trained for this, ready to take action.

Just snap it's neck and it would be knocked unconscious. Olivia jumped right over the werewolf grabbing its neck and getting a tight hold on it. But it was too late, Olivia didn't grow up with vampires so she wasn't exactly the fighter type.

The werewolf's k9's dug into her arm and she gave out a piercing scream. She was sure someone could hear it from miles away. "Ignis!" She chanted, but she didn't have enough energy to cast a fire spell. But what she was more worried about was that the werewolf bite would kill her. It took hours to work and there was know cure but from the healing from the biter it's self.

Olivia used whatever strength she had left in her and kicked the wolf with so much force, it crashed into a tree a mile away. She didn't think twice to run.

Olivia reached her car and unlocked the door. She started the ignition and sped quickly down the road. Pushing the gas pedal to it's limits. She honestly didn't care if she got a ticket. Black dots started to blur her vision and she started to get dizzy.

The affects of the bite. It was itchy and burning through her. But she needed to hold it together, she had to make it back to the compound.

"Come on come on!" She groaned. She was five minutes away and she nearly swerved off the road.

Soon enough the gates were in sight.
She pushed the gas just a little bit harder and sped right through the open gates. Olivia stopped right in front of the main entrance. She stumbled out of the car and fell flat on to the gravel. Vampires never stumbled, they were graceful as can be.

She felt a breath escape her lips. The dead didn't breath. The slow rhythmic beating of her heart caught her attention as well. Right before she blacked out. Your heart didn't beat when you were dead.

~~~~~~

When Olivia awoke she was in a hospital room. The coven doctors bustled around. They were examining her and she was stripped naked besides being covered by the thin blanket.

Danielle stood huddled in a corner with other witches talking in low hushed tones. They all had worried faces. Something in her felt different but she couldn't quite grasp it.

Suddenly anger started to over come her but Olivia didn't know why she was getting angry exactly. She tried to get off the bed when she realized she was chained to it, with silver chains that burned through her skin.

She was thrashing on the bed and it wasn't a fascinating sight. All she was thinking about was killing the next person that came near her. Weren't these chains used on werewolves?

The chain on her right arm yanked off. The witches ran out of the room. Who were they running from? Olivia thought to herself. She still hadn't grasped to what she was doing. It was like her mind was out of her body, she felt out of control.

The doctors started closing in on her. One with a needle in hand, Dr.Montgomery. Olivia let out a growl and her chest rumbled. The force sent the doctors backing into the walls.

The left chain broke and the doctors froze. There was no running now. One of the three doctors collapsed on the floor and fainted. Olivia jumped to the second one and they rolled on the floor. Liv still had a piece of the chain tied to her. She grabbed it and wrapped it around her neck.

Liv quickly started choking her. The doctor head a couple of seconds till her head popped off.

5...4...3...2...1

Olivia felt a needle go through her neck, than she blacked out.