CHAPTER FIVE

"You look fine, but I have something to show you. Come on sit down!" Gabi held an old brown leather covered book in her hand. At least it looked like a book to Liv.

"Whats that?" Olivia asked. "That's what I need to show you. I stopped by the library while you were getting ready and I found this book. It's about what you are!" Gabriella said.

"So what I am actually? Does more of my kind exist?" Olivia couldn't believe what she just had asked.

My kind. It was fitting in perfectly. She breathed in and out.

"Your kind doesn't exist. It's a myth, an old bed time story my father used to tell me. A scary story you tell to spook children." Gabriella opened the old withered book.

"What am I called, or whatever creature that I am?" Liv asked.

Gabi scanned through the pages and stopped at the middle of the book.

"A hybrid!"

"What's a hybrid?" Liv asked curiously.

"A super mega better version of a werewolf and vampire combined. Your super strong and super fast, you have the power of an alpha. You're more dominant than any being in the world. Even more than my dad, the strongest alpha in the world." Gabi stopped and did the weirdest thing ever.

She got up and bowed down to Olivia. "Alfa!" Liv's eyes glowed red signifying her level. Only pure alpha's have red eyes.

"Dorinta ta se mi comand." Gabriella continued.

"What was that?" Liv asked confused. "I called you alpha in Romanian and said your wish is my command." Gabi replied. "Before you ask, the rest of our pack is in Romania and that's where I live most of the time." She continued.

"Yeah I get that but why did you bow down to me, I'm not your queen? You're not obligated to serve me!" Liv replied.

"Oh luna but you are. You're the strongest being in the world, you're more dominant than my father. The strongest alpha in the world! You know what that means? That means know one can command you! I know it's gonna take a while to notice this but I've seen your future. You're destined for greatness, I didn't see the whole thing though. Just bits and pieces and you're going to live a long and happy life." Gabi rambled on.

"What do you mean you've seen my future, are you a psychic?"

"No!" Gabriella chuckled. "Every were is born with powers, mine is that I can see the future. My brother Adrian, his is the power to create fire. He's like a volcano waiting to explode, he has the meanest temper. My mom is invisibility and my dad is the power to control peoples emotions. And also because he is the alpha of this pack he has every members powers also."

Olivia nodded taking it all in. "So how do I figure out my power?"

"Well my dad would know, he'd feel it in him. But enough with the questions, we're missing dinner."

As if on que Liv's stomach grumbled.

"Ok lets go!"