CHAPTER SIX

A/N: HEY GUYS VOTE AND COMMENT!

The girls entered the dining hall. The dining halls scenery was just the same as a Harry Potter movie. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling with glowing candles on them.

Hundreds of students sat eating. There were round tables on every corner.

The smell of food made the girls stomach turn and grumble. "Come on the line is short." Gabi said pulling Liv along.

The girls grabbed a tray and soon it was filled with food of all types. "Gabi I don't think I'm gonna be able to eat all of this!" Olivia started. Just the thought of it made her sick. Her taste buds didn't recognize food other than blood.

Gabi snorted. "Are you kidding me? You still have to make it to round 5, what you have there isn't even called a snack!" She replied as they made their way towards a table.

How can a girl so skinny eat that much and still look like that? Olivia thought to herself. They took a seat and were engulfed in, "hey" and "whats up?"

"This is the new girl Olivia, Liv they are my friends!" Gabi started, someone beside her growled.

"Oh yeah and this is my possessive mate Damon!" She said with a twinkle in her eye.

Just like every were here he too was built and hot. And by his long legs, tall.

Gabriella put her hand on her mates leg comforting him. "What's got your tail on end!" She asked jokingly.

"Dame-ass is mad cus he got an F on a test in wolf physics! He thinks its my fault cus I was listening to music even though it was really low!" The one who is called Mason started.

"It was your fault dumb ass!" Damon stood up stocking over the table. "How, the music was so low I could barely hear it?" Mason shot back at him.

"Retard we're wolves, what humans call low isn't low to us!" Damon replied flicking him on his forehead.

"In fact maybe if you cleaned your ears more often it wouldn't be so full of wax that you couldn't hear!" He continued.

"Hey! Boys take your dicks out of your asses and eat!" Gabi said separating them.

They all sat down and began eating silently. Except for Liv. She eyed her steak.

She fiddled with her food and cut them into pieces.

Liv put a piece of steak into her mouth. It was delicious. But as soon as it went down it came back up.

She immediately grabbed the coke on her tray and gulped the drink down. This isn't going to work, I can't do this! She thought to herself.

"Hey you ok?" Gabi asked with concern. "Yah totally!" She replied.

Gabi nodded her head not sure she believed her. She looked around the table and noticed her brother wasn't there.

"Hey guys where's Adrian?" She asked.

"Said he's skipping dinner tonight, he's working out in the gym." Mason said.

"I'll be back babes!" She kissed Damon on the cheek, and you could tell the two were in love. Damon's face reddened and a small smile appeared on his face.

Gabi hopped out of her seat, "Keep Olivia company!" She continued strutting off.

The group started talking immediately. They asked Liv every question in the book.

"How old are you?"
"We're you from?"
"Have you found your mate?"
"What color is your fur?"
"What shampoo do you use?"
"Omg I love your curls! Are they natural?"