Chapter 13

•Alex's P.O.V•
We stopped by many different places so I couldn't call Kian. i looked down at my phone it was a text from kian. it said "hey are you almost there or are you there because it's been like 10 hours". "I know it just that we have been stopping places and l.a is far away from Florida and Florida is big so we might stop at places gtg bye love you".

We arrived at our vacation place it was beautiful. But it was nothing like Cali, I phone buzzed it was Kian asking me if I was there yet.

Kian: are you there yet?

Me: yeah we are unpacking and we are sitting here waiting for my aunt and uncle to get here why?

Kian: because I have a surprise for you. go to the coffee shop around the corner and wait there ok.

Me: why?!?

Kian: you'll see don't worry and I can't tell you it will ruin the surprise.

Me: ok gtg bye love you.

I grabbed my penny board and headed my way to the coffee shop. I arrived there with Kian standing at the door way.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! OMG I missed you so much how did you get here". "by plane". we sat down for coffee he ordered for me "a cotton candy ventie extra whip cream please".

When we were finished went to my room. my aunt and cousins were there but not my uncle because he was on a business trip.
----------------------------------------------hey guys I am just telling you that I will be posting more chapters on my new book "my story" so don't expect me to be posting on this book. message me if what you think Should happen next and what you think of the book so far. thank you so much for so much reads.