Chapter 7

I got on my phone and texted my mom that I was at the beach. she didn't care, she doesn't care what I do anyways. I turned off my phone and turned around to kians face. "I love you", I said to Kian. and I kissed him.
I told him I wanted to back to his house and get my stuff together so I could back home to get new clothes. we came home to kians house. I was too tired to go to my house and get clothes. "hey Kian can I wear one of your shirts and sweatpants!" I yelled to Kian. "yes", he yelled back.
I put my hair in a bun and I got dressed and put some socks on. I came out of his room and went up to him and hugged him and kissed him. I thought I looked adorable in his clothes. they were baggy. I asked hi if he wanted I go somewhere to get a movie. "sure", Kian said.
So we got into the car and went to the store to get a movie I have been wanting to see. the title was unfriended. I told him we should watch it at night. so we did. I sat in the couch as Kian was cooking the popcorn. when I started turning around he jumped on the couch.
I punched him in the arm and said "you scared the shit out of me". the movie started and all the lights were off. I rested my head on kian's shoulder. he rested his head on mine. I already got a little scared so I started to clinch onto kian's arm. I started to cry because it was really scary.
Kian said it was ok but I wouldn't open my eyes I heard him scream. ilma and jc came out from the back porch because they heard Kian scream. jc looked worried. "there is nothing to worry about it is just that the movie is scary". kian said. I hadn't opened my eyes until everything was calm. but just as I opened them Kian screamed and I did to because something scary popped up in the screen.
I started to cry into his lap because I was terrified. I started I fall asleep in his lap. then he fell asleep while ilma and jc were watching the movie.