Chapter 2

That night I was getting ready I was putting on my shoes that is when I heard my doorbell.
I opened the door and it was Kian. He gave me a rose. I hugged him.
We left and we to the beach we met Jc and ilma at the beach. I asked ilma if I could just walk alone with kian. So Kian and I started walking while ilma an Jc were to.
I looked down and kians hand was reaching for my hand so I held his hand. I told I am going I take my shoes because my feet were hurting.
So we stopped at a snack bar. then we kept walking. stopped me and he kissed me. I kissed him back.
We started heading back towards his house. when we got his house he rushed ahead of me to open the door.
"Wow this place is beautiful". he brought some grapes for me.
"Thank you". I said to Kian. "your welcome", Kian said. he gave me a kiss. after that Jc and ilma had just arrived at the beach house.
Ilma whispered and told me that they made out. I was kind of weirded out of how she whispered it to me.
I went into the kitchen to get some water. I saw that he had the note I passed him when I said "I like u".
I started to blush. u came back and said that it was sweet to keep the note. I told I him I should be heading home. he shad he would drive me home. we went to my house ilma of course was sleeping over.
We stopped at my doorstep and I kissed him and said "I had a wonderful night".
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸comment what u think will happen
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸