Chapter 8

Kian's P.O.V
----------------------------------------------
I saw that Alex was still asleep i moved her over so i could get up and make breakfest for her. When i started to cook i saw alex get up and walk to the pantry. she got cookies, sat down and are them at the dinner table.
I gave her some bacon and eggs and some milk. she ate some cookies and then ate all of the food I cooked her. she went back to bed because she was to tired for anything right now. I kissed her and then started eating. after that I have her a kiss..
We woke up at like 10:30 a.m. she asked me if I could drive her home so i did. when we arrived at her house she have me a kiss and went in. I got into the car and he called me. I answered my phone "hello","hey can you come pick me up"."sure". so I drove to his house.
He came outside and sat in the car I wondered why he needed me to pick him up. he told me that he needed to get groceries. so we drove to target to get food. We for the food while we were in the check out line ilma came up to he and kissed him.
She waited till we were done and the we went to the car. ilma sat in the back and asked me if I could drop her off at Alex's house. and I did. when we arrived at her house ilma ran to the door with jc.
----------------------------------------------comment what you think will happen next.
🌳🌹🌳🌹🌳🌹🌳🌹🌳🌹🌳🌹🌳