Chapter 12

•Alex's P.O.V•
----------------------------------------------
The next morning I woke up I looked at my phone I had 2 missed calls from my mom. I called her back, "hello" I replied,"hi Sarah you are going to have to come home early" my mom said. "why?", "Because I just thought of going on a vacation to Florida". "why?" I asked my mom. "because I want to go to Daytona beach". my mom replied.

I hung up and told Kian I have to get home early to pack to go to Florida for 2 weeks. "what! We didn't even get to spend that much time together this weekend!" He yelled at me.

"I'm sorry Kian my mom told me we were going for a couple of weeks just calm down" I said softly to Kian as I saw the anger in his face. "I can't calm down I wanted to spend more time with you this weekend!" Kian yelled at me. "I'm sorry Kian my mom is out front waiting for me to drive me home to pack my things bye".

I felt his warm hand on my wrist I turned around I could see the sadness and the anger in his eyes. he pulled me close to him and said "I want you to stay Alex please stay I love you". "i can't Kian I have to go my mom is forcing me to I'm so sorry I will see you in 2 or 3 weeks" i told him.

I walk out of his house to my moms car I heard Kian yelling my name while he was going down the steps. "Alex Alex Alex, wait!". He stopped me before I sat down in my moms car. he pulled me close again. he kissed me and said "i love you and I always will I will miss you while your gone". I kissed him goodbye and got into the car my mom drove off. I waved back at him he waved back to.

I saw him going up his stair with his head down. he seemed sad that I was leaving. we arrived at my house I ran in to get my charger I charged it and started to get ready. I put on my favorite outfit. ( which is the outfit in the pic). then I started to pack I turned in some music while I packed. I jumped on my bed and grabbed my hairbrush and started to sing along to the song.

My mom came in and said we are about to leave then she giggled. Ilma came into the room and said "goodbye I will miss you" then she left. I put my bags in the trunk and sat down. my mom started the car and backed out of the driveway.

Kian texted me

Kian- hey
Me- hi
Kian- are you about to leave because Ilma just texted me and said that.
Me- yes. why?
Kian- because I wanted to see you. It it is too late now.
Me- I'll text you when I get there and then I will FaceTime you ok gtg bye love you.
Kian- okay bye love you too.