Chapter 6. Forgiveness

/* A little Fluffy */

Tee was in Thanitt's room after they left Mew's room.

"Am worried about Mew". He murmerd laying in Thanitt's arms. They were back from Mew's room after having a talk. Thanitt was worried too. He couldnt bear another heart attack for Mew.

"Dont you think he is making the same mistake. We know he never fell out of his love for Phi Tae. He joined Mechanical for Phi. Even if Phi didnt know about his whereabouts. He always dotted on Phi. What you say Thanitt"? Tee lifted his head to look into Thanitt's eyes. He could see the worry filled eyes.

"I am thinking about him too Tee. But if we see to a bright side, Phi Tae was always caring about Mew. Only if he had not misunderstood me and him. Everyone knew how loving he was. He would pick him. Drop him. Lunches together. He would participate in every event Mew would take part in. Now.. He is far more changed.

I was surprised too when all of sudden he was soft and caring toward him. I thought may be everything was cleared between them. But honestly, i didnt expect him to be affectionate to Mew in front of so many students. And the show he put off in the cafe.

Phi Tae openly claimed him. To be his boyfriend. May be this time he is serious this time. May be he really understands his feelings. Besides, i have no heart to ask Mew to step down. He is happy after ages Ponpon". Thanitt said racking his fingers in the jet black hairs.

"And also, Phi Tae wont get Mew easily". Thanitt said with a smirk and Tee turned to him. "Aunty Shaina". He said with a chuckle and Tee laughed too.

"Oh yes. How can we forget that she is harmless till she is smiling. Otherwise even uncle cant handle her. Poor Phi Tae". He mockingly said  snuggling into Thanitt.

"Haaa. Yeah poor Phi Tae and poor me". Thanitt faked a sigh and Tee raised his eye brows for being dramatic.

"Whats with the sigh Tha"?

"My hot and sexy fiancé is laying on me, in my arms talking about the fiancé of my friend. How lonely me". Thanitt was a pure drama. Tee smacked his chest before pulling himself to lay down on his back pulling Thanitt to hover him..

"So what should i do to make my Lonely fiancè happy"? He looper his arms around Thanitt's shoulders allowing him to touch him.

"That we will find out soon". Thanitt silenced him with his lips. He was dying to taste those cherry red lips again. And the way Tee would lick them wet would always flip his mind upside down. Thanitt was licking his red lips making them more plump and glustring. He paused for a while to look into the black orbs with a hint of tease and he knew he had to do something before Tee teases him more.

He bit on his chin making him gasp before pushing his tongue in between the parted lips instantly taking charge. The receiver wasnt complaining though. They were equally participating in the fight of love. And how Thanitt loved it when Tee get all furiously hungry for him.

They paused just to pull off their clothes. Thanitt would always get mesmerized by the man sprawling under him. Pale. Naked. And needy for him.

"Come on now. Do it how i love it". Tee pulled him down wrapping his legs around Thanitt's waist.

"Ohh i will make you the most happy man now". Thanitt dived in. Kissing his pale neck leaving marks on his collarbone. His hands were roaming all around the beauitful toned body of his lover. He let Tee scratch his back in sheer pleasure.

Thanitt moved down from his collar bone to his nipples. Sucking him red.

"Ahh...". Tee moaned softly and this wasnt what Thanitt wanted. He wanted Tee to scream his name out loud.