Chapter 15. Surprise!!!!

15.

Surprise

Finally it was Friday. The boys were eager to go back home. But mostly it was Tae. He had packed his bag since morning and took with him to the workplace. Aug and Sek laughed but they understood him. They could relate to his excitement. 3 weeks without his boyfriend was a hell.

They left the premises at 5 and Tae took the driving seat. He even suggested that Max Tul can rest at the back seat if they want too. Max wanted too but a glare from Tul was enough for him to get the hidden meaning behind Tae's words. They stopped to have light snacks because Thanitt had messaged Tae about dinner from Mew. And he didnt want to ruin his effort.

They reached past dinner time since long journey. August and Sek were first to enter their home. They met Thanitt and Tee and went inside. After 5 minutes Tae parked the car in the porch. Max Tul ran inside too, dragging Thanitt and Tee with them. Because they had seen Mew standing there, waiting for Tae. And this was the least they could do for them. Privacy.

Tae turned off the engine and took his bag pack and ran those few steps into Mew's arms.

Mew was raining kisses on his face that he missed a lot. He hug Tae tight who was equally excited to see him. Tae cupped Mew's cheeks and planted his lips on the ones he dreamt about daily. It was short yet intense as if they both poured their frustrations of 3 weeks they spent afar.

"Umm sorry to disturb. But we are hungry. You may continue eating yourself after the dinner please". Sek came outside breaking their moment. Mew who glared at him, busted into laughter as Tae's stomach growled.

They walked inside where Thanitt and Tee had arranged the table. It was a yummylicious dinner that everyone enjoyed. Even if tired from a long journey. The boys took charge of doing dishes and cleaning up the kitchen, leaving no choice for Thanitt Tee to go in their room. While Tae and Mew.

Where were they?????

**************

"Mewwwww. I will take bath later. Na na na ". Tae was showing pupping eyes to Mew but to no use because he had pulled Tae in the bath tub. Sitting behind him to clean his body of all grease and oil smell. Not that he was complaining of the pamper, he wanted to be in bed with Mew.

"Phi. You stink. Let me wash you then you can have me Phi". Mew tried to console him washing his head with shampoo.

"Promsie". Tae turned to look him with his dark eyes.

"Promise". Mew sealed their lips together. Their bodies were yearning for each other and they could not deny the needs for any longer. Mew quickly rinsed off the soap off his body when Tae flipped their positions in the bath tub.  He hovered Mew pinning him to the wall. His lips hungrily feasting on now plump ones. His hands roaming on the naked hot body, pliant under him. He wanted to memorize it again and again. Under his fingers, his lips.

He moved a bit down sucking Mew's neck, marking it with number of hickeys. Proud display of Mew belonged to Tae. His own back was stinging sweetly as Mew dig his nails in pleasure. Pulling off red lines.
Tae bit on Mew's soft nipples warning a moan. And he wanted to listen to the voice again and again. He was playing with both nipples, with fingers and lips, to his heart content. Mew was panting hard. He was getting frustrated. Grinding his hips up to Tae's pelvis, rubbing both dicks together he wanted Tae to fuck him senseless.

Tae wanted the same. But he wanted to taste everything Mew had. Every line and curve of the body. He bit on the soft skin of his waist. The V line. Licking his inner thighs he pulled Mew's legs on his shoulders burrying himself in his favorite warmth.