Chapter 18. Getting into Routine

18
Getting into routine..

Mew was thanking to all lords when the first trimester ended. He was rather stable now. No morning sickness. No dizziness. He was kind of relieved as he was able to eat food and snacks. His friends were relaxed too, especially Tae who was worried to core.

He was set for appointment and his mothers accompanied them to the USG. Mew was chuckling in between tears when he saw his mother looking at the machine displaying her grandchild. They still had to wait for 3 months to reveal the gender of the baby. Initially Tae was planning to keep the crib inside their bedroom for easy access. But it was a long way to go.

As far as he had researched, Mew should be craving for any particular good by now since he was in his 4th month. But nothing so far. He was eating all those things that he loved to eat before. Same food same fruits. But yes, one thing changed. His mood swings made him extra cheesy and sweet with Tae. He would demand for his attention but not in sulking mode. He became too sweet that Tae would automatically turn to him when ever he was around.

Tae would often laugh that he heard people getting moody, sulking in pregnancy but Mew turned to be extra sweet. The friends would make plans when ever they would be free. To the parks. Or beach. To the places where Mew would feel relaxed and calm. Less noisy, less polluted, less crowded places.

Tae was in his final year now. Infact 7th semester but he was graduating earlier. With the recommendations from the companies that he did his internship from, there was no doubt in his capabilities and ability to graduate first with his friends earlier than his batch mates. He had a month before he had to join one of the companies that called for them. A sigh of relief that he was appointed in same city. And they both were happy about it.

Mew was not sporting a bump. Just a little. That too if Tae would move his hand over his tummy. And that was a new hobby for him. He would lay down in Mew's lap to talk to his baby while Mew would be watching Tv or just sitting, talking to his friends.

"Mew". Thanitt called him while Mew was sitting enjoying the match between all of them.

"Hmmmm"?

"Have you decided the name. Boy or girl"?

"Hoyii. Dont even start Thanitt. Phi Tae has a whole book of it". Mew giggled remembering the number of names Tae wrote and crossed. Thanitt laughed too.

"You are glowing Mew". Thanitt held his hand.

"Hmm? Mom said the same that day". Mew turned to him this time. "She said its because i am pregnant". There was a shine in his eyes as he looked toward Tae with his hand on his tummy. Thanitt followed his line of sight and chuckled slightly. Tae missed the ball to throw in the basket and now his team was hovering him to beat him with ball.

"Its also because you are pregnant with the baby with a person you love most". Thanitt concluded and this time Mew couldnt agree more. That was true. He was very happy. And everytime that Tae would plan about his kid would make his heart flutter with joy.

"Tired baby"? Tae came and stood by Mew's side hugging him after kissing his head.

Mew sneaked his arms around his stomach giving him the best smile.

"Not tired. But kind of exhaust. You guys done"? Mew turned to face everyone. Sek smacked Tae's head playfully.

"You have gone rusted Tae. Sharpen your fangs Wolf". He mocked at his playing skill.

"His fangs are removed now Sek. He is a kitten now". Tul said in a mocking tone and they all busted into laughter while Mew was blushing hiding his face into Tae's arms.