How We Met 4

How We Met 4..

General POV

Things were good. Mew accepted his pregnancy. Though he was shocked but he accepted the fact of being special to carry a baby. He was carrying one baby for now. And no one knew about the gender. But it didnt matter anyway. Everyone was so happy and over the moon. The families, the friends, everyone made sure to pamper our baby. Yes now Mew was a baby to all of us.

His morning sickness was a hell mess for all of us. Everyone would rush to hug him, comfort him. Making juices. He would sometimes giggle, sometime get annoyed being pestered. But most of the time he is easy going. Taking proper diet, his medicines. He was taking his courses online.

Thanitt and Tee would bring his assignments home and he would get them submit with their help.

Tae would sometimes get gloomy because so far Mew had no cravings for food. And he felt he wasnt a helpful dad as he couldnt take care of his fiancé and baby.

Thanitt was observing Tee. He would sometime space out. As Mew gave them the permission to shop for the baby, as they came to know that he had a boy, Tee was the eager most. He would buy everything he would come across. Clothes. Shoes. Toys. Thanitt could see him staring at the baby clothes holding them in his hand. Sometimes hugging them. He wanted to ask Tee about it but they normally didnt get much time. He would make sure to take care of Mew and baby when Tae was not available. Not that Thanitt mind it, but he was feeling it a bit obsession.

Thanitt POV

I have to talk it out. I dont know if his behavior is normal or not. I know he loves the baby but...

"Tee". I called him as he came into our room after making sure Mew was sleeping peacefully with his 6 months bump.

"Hmmm. You are still awake"? He was surprised to see me awake.

"You know i cannot sleep without you. Come. Lets have a bath". I tug his hand to take him to washroom. I had already arranged our robes inside. I had placed scented candles by the tub. And essential oils in the water.

He chuckled letting me take off our clothes. I made him sit in the tub between my legs. Pouring warm water on his shoulders. He hummed in satisfaction. I could feel him relaxing in my embrace.

"Its been says we didnt get time for ourself". I nipped on his earlobe making his squirm due to ticklish feeling. His ears are sensitive.

"Hmmmm. I wanted this. Thank you". He turned to kiss me briefly on my lips before closing his eyes again. I took it as a yes to carry on. His smooth pale neck. He is as pale as me. But more buttery smooth. And soon his neck turned pink and red. I was nipping on his shoulders, his neck. Sniffing kisses on his scent gland. He is so addictive.

"Hmmmmm". Tee hummed. It was more like a moan. That i wanted to hear agin and again. I shifted us side ways to tangle with him. Capturing his red lips between mine, pink. He was as intense as i wanted him. Fierce. Responsive. Biting. He sucked my tongue hard and smirked in victory as i moaned into his mouth. I mean who can resist such sexy person in arms. Our bodies were reacting on their own.

I was getting hard as i pulled off my lips from his mouth to his nipples hovering him.

"Mmmhhh. Thaa. Moreeeeee". He moaned out gripping my shoulders hard. His body arched in my embrace pushing his red stud into my mouth for sucking. I made sure to make his nipples puff and sensitive before going down on his soft yet firm belly. I let him push me down. I would do anything to please my baby. My hands rested on his v line while i pulled his legs on my shoulders. Kissing his inner thighs. I wanted to tease him more but i had more important things to focus.