Epilogue

Epilogue

Thanitt and Tee's wedding was around the corner. Rose pink and Gold dust. Mew couldnt participate much because he was carrying their second child. But he was the best man. To both of the grooms. The friends had gifted them a one week Malaysia trip. All expenses paid.

Tee was nervous yet excited. Because why not. He was getting married to the love of his life. He had loved Thanitt right when he knew the meaning of love. And since then he had always dreamt about living and spending his future wuth him. He was not a fan of Engineering. He wanted to be a doctor but today he was standing beside his love as a top A student.

Thanitt wasnt different than him. He had planned for this day. Like all his wishes he made sure to make Tee happy by arranging the wedding he wanted. I had always made sure to make him happy by fulfilling every wish, other than a child. Well.

Mew was a best man for both of us. Though it was difficult for him to stand for long since he is pregnant with his second child, still he managed to give his speech. Some tease, some laughters, some memories. He had planned a whole video show of our memory line. 

We were meant to go to the stage together, sharing our vows. Rings.

"Tee Thanapon, today is the mist auspicious day for me. I am so happy today to announce you as my husband in front of the world. Today i want to shout to the world that this beautiful man belongs to me. Only me. Thank you for being with me, bearing with me. Taking care of me. I promise you will never regret a single moment of being with me. I promise i will fulfil every dream of yours in my hands. And i am sorry if i fail. Just please stay with me forever and never leave me. Because i cannot live a single moment without you". Thanitt closed his speech with a soft peck. Tee chuckled trying to hide his blush.

"Ummm what should i say? You said everything i wanted to say. So i will only say that i Love you so much Itthipatt Thanitt. And i believe in every word you say". Tee said with a little smile.

The evening couldnt be more beautiful. They were mingling around meeting everyone. They were scheduled for their flight early morning. So the celebration ended early.

"Thank you Thanitt". Tee hug Thanitt tight as soon as they reached their home.

"For what Tee"? Thanitt removed the bangs from his forehead and kissed him.

"For everything Thanitt. For everything". Few tears slipped passed his eyes only to be wiped by a smiling Thanitt.

"Its all for you Tee. I would do anything i could to make you happy. Now lets get change. And take a small nap. We have to leave in 3 hours for airport". He held him to washroom to take bath.

"Wont you join me"? Tee winked biting his lips. And how Thanitt wished to bite his lip. But he knew Tee is just teasing him because if Thanitt joined him in the bath, they will do anything but taking bath. So Tee chuckled looking at a growling Thanitt.

************

They reached Malaysia next day. A car from resort was there to pick them up. It was a cottage style resort, located at some distances from one another to respect the privacy of the couples. Every cottage had a boat that led them from main resort to their private cottage, surrounded by clear waters. And the beauty was the fishes swiming. They could see them chasing each other spreading colors.

Tee was amazed to see and he wanted to dive in there and then only of he wasnt hungry and tired. Thanitt was no different. They took a quick bath while their past lunch was being served and then they slept like logs.

Tee woke up by a wet sensation on his body. He opened his eyes to see Thanitt freshly bathed, water drops were dripping off his toned body. His hair were wet too, the reason of wetness Tee felt because he was hovering a shirtless Tee.